Michael's Auto Sales

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 169 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• November 5, 2016

This should be your first stop when buying a car.  Friendly staff,  excellent customer service.  Our sales person Jean Lilavois went ab...ove and beyond and made sure that we got the exact car we wanted.  Finance manager Louie Viggi is the best finance manager we've seen.  He was honest and up-front and made it possible for us to leave with "our" car.  Greatest car buying experience we've encountered so far. We were in and out in 2 hrs.  We recommend Michael's Auto Sales to anyone.  You won't be disappointed!

April 27, 2018

By far the best dealership. Especially the porters Von and Danny and the way they clean and maintain the cars. Everyone in this dealer ship is great ...and are very helpful and trust worthy. Couldn't ask for a better dealer.

April 25, 2018

Great customer service, great help. You WILL find what your looking for. The porters are great as well and do their job great. Highly recommend this d...ealer to everyone.

February 16, 2018

I went there from Pompano to find out the car doesn't even start little less run. I even called about it and said nothing. Told me on phone had a few ...in that price range they didn't. Then when couldn't get me in newer car they found one. I will never go back there

September 1, 2017

Helena was a great person to work with. I had to change my arrival time a few times and she was always very gracious and professional. I definitely ...would recommend!

August 24, 2017

I came to Michaels to look for a used car for my teenage daughter and Helena was very helpful and courteous and answered all my questions. She has exc...ellent customer service and when I am ready to buy the car for my daughter, Helena will be the one I come back to. Thank you Helena for your help and hospitality.

August 21, 2017

It was my second time dealing with this dealership and they keep...are very professional and always have great deals Danny was very helpful and gave m...e all the prices and cars I was looking for ..great guy ..Lou is a great business man and he tries his best to work with all customers on pricing and selection ..and the finance department is the best in Miami ....

August 19, 2017

Had a great experience with Darrell. Went in and he helped put something together out of nothing. They really do their best to help out and work with ...your situation. Appreciate the team effort!

April 11, 2017

Do not come to this establishment or attempt to buy a vehicle here , I saw a truck I was interested on their website and called to get some more pictu...res of it. The employee stated that he'd send the images to my phone right away, after 3 hours of no photos I called again and again speaking to multiple different people about getting the pictures of the truck, and just as the last person, they said give them a few minutes and the pictures would be right to you . After waiting the remainder of day for the photos which I did not receive I became a little impatient . At this point I have spoken to 4 different employees about getting pictures of the truck and they all had the same response, "I'll get them for you right away and send them to your number *which I gave to every employee*" the following day I requested to speak to a manager about getting pictures because no one else seemed to care , the manager acknowledged the fact that it was terrible service after I spoke out my experience . He then connected me to another employee who stated he would also send me the pictures, 48 hours later and still no pictures . Absolutely terrible service . Do not recommend .

We would like to apologize for the lack of responsiveness you experienced with us. Please know we generally hold ourselves to a higher standard, and w...hile we do get very busy at times, we always do our best to get back to our customers in a timely manner. Would you allow us to make it up to you? We urge you to reach out to Luis at (954) 966-7283. We thank you in advance for allowing us the opportunity to make things right.

February 19, 2017

I wanted a new car but instead I got more good option s thanks car's .com.

Michael's Auto Sales