Ideal Motors

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 4 reviews

Call This Dealer

October 2, 2016

Came to this dealer for one car with my mind made up...he sold me same make but newer model at same price. Car was for my new driver son and I wanted... the older one because I thought it was slightly bigger but he convinced me that the newer one would be a better deal (less mileage, one owner, very good service records) We've had this car for two years, still runs great...my husband very pleased that this gentleman convinced me to take the newer model. Top Notch, HONEST guy there!

May 2, 2012

Checked out this used car dealer for a Hyundai Accent. I was hedging on the price and they came down! It was great so bought it! When I was supposed t...o pick it up the automatic window broke. They fixed it for free!

May 2, 2012

January 19, 2012

I cannot convey how good this guy is. We bought a Volvo for a very reasonable price, had a few problems, he fixed them all cheerfully the first time. ...Highest recommendation

Ideal Motors