Kocourek Nissan Kia

125 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 10, 2019

Went for an oil change dealership guy told us there was a handful of major things wrong with it... I did not feel comfortable with the info that kia gave/... told us. So my husband and I went to get a 2nd opinion/look at what kia told us was wrong... we ended up going to brickners in Merrill and they were wonderful very nice friendly and super helpful! long story short there is/was nothing wrong with my kia. The kia dealership lied to me to get money outta me.

December 5, 2019

Charged me 165$ to change a bulb! Very very outraged. When all i wanted is to know why after i changed it myself, it didn't work. They couldn't or wouldn't... tell me that there were 2 bulbs in the fog lamps,i dnt think they know their own products! PISSED!

• February 3, 2018

A very good experience In buying a new vehicle. A great team. Very clean and parked inside when we picked up. I liked that. A very a very good transaction.... We would do again.

November 8, 2019

I have purchased many vehicles here and at their Ford store across the street. I have been disappointed in this transaction. Mostly concerning sales and... then accessories which were installed. They picked up and delivered for me but it was a struggle. It was agreed to prior to the purchase. They installed the hitch so my kick opening rear door would work. I figured they would get it right for me. When I got it back it didn't work, although it worked with the switch which would hold me till they could fit me back in like almost 2 weeks later. May be a simple thing but it would have also been simple to check its function before it was delivered. I would rather talk to the people in charge directly than be held in the dealer for hours waiting and waiting. I do like the dealer but this sale was a fail in my eyes.

October 17, 2019

Quick, easy, considerate and friendly. Everything was painless and timely. I would recommend them to anyone and my salesman Jerry was great to me as well.... Thank you!

October 17, 2019

Jerry at Kocourek Nissan in Wausau gave me a very nice and honest first car shopping experience. He was helpful in finding me the type of car with the... aspects I was looking for. Was a great experience overall!

October 10, 2019

Jerry was amazing through the whole car buying process. I couldn't have asked for a better place to get my new vehicle. Thank you for bending over backwards... for me and getting me in my new car!!!

October 1, 2019

I had an ongoing problem with noise coming from my vehicle's left front end. Technicians diagnosed the problem and replaced my left front end ball bearings,... etc. Jerold kept me up to date on the progress of my vehicle's. Since diagnosing this problem extended over several months, I was able to use a Nissan coupon and received $80 off repair. The price of repair was the same as a local, independent auto repair shop.

September 6, 2019

They were helpful finding my son a truck and getting him reasonable financing. It took awhile at the dealership, but we did get it done in one day.

August 31, 2019

Although this dealer is 100 miles away from our home, a visit there is well worth the trip! Everyone we dealt with is customer-oriented, and the staff... went out of their way to make our Telluride purchase enjoyable and hassle-free. Jen, our sales rep, was top-notch, John, the delivery and accessory specialist, took all the time necessary to answer our questions about the auto's "bells and whistles, and Lance, the finance manager, was professional and knowledgeable.