Torch Light Motors Inc.

(4.2) 114 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

4.2
  • Thanks for making this such a great
    December 11, 2015

We purchased a car from Torch Light Motors, great service, easy to deal with and we wouldn't hesitate to purchase from Torch Light Motors in the futur...e. Thanks for making this such a great and smooth deal Torch Light Motors!

• Thanks for making this a great deal
    November 10, 2017

Jeff was a pleasure to deal with, got me a great rate on a used 2007 Audi A6 3.2 Quattro with only 67,000 miles. looks like it’s barely a few years o...ld. Highly recommend visiting Jeff if you’re in the market for a quality used Audi (or any car, they all seem to be quality used cars). his pricing was spot on with Edmunds pricing guide. Thanks Stephen

• J Reh
    October 6, 2017

I had a very good experience,very satisfied and friendly.It is a pleasure dealing with someone honest and straight forward!!!! I saw,drove and purchas...ed!!! If I had to get another car I would go right back and get another. This was a great experience, very happy!!!!

• Very thankful - this review is long overdue
    July 5, 2017

I'm very thankful that I purchased my 2004 volvo some 4 years ago. Everything went well with the buying process, and it is a really good car. I've hon...estly maintained it at the volvo dealer, and it runs really well. From time to time I would remember to write a review but I never got around to doing it until now. It's honestly a really good deal in my opinion to purchase a vehicle here. The prices are pretty good I believe, for the high quality product that you get. Other places would charge more for the same product; I think some people just don't know you could get a better deal at torch light.

• Unhappy buyer
    February 28, 2017

Purchased a Volvoxc90 and was told I would have title in a specific time. Time went by no title Car had alternator replaced with after market, drove ...about 2000 miles and electric systems light came on due to alternator over charging Had to replace alternator

• friendly
    January 1, 2017

Very friendly service. Car had minor mechanical issue and was fixed without issue

• very fair dealer
    September 24, 2016

Great experience got a good car at a fair price and that's all I ask for now a days I don't want anybody to get over on me and I don't want get over o...n anybody only thing my passenger window does roll down but he said he would fix it i just hv to go back to NY and I'm n Philly so good experience overall

• Thanks for a great experience
    June 16, 2016

Hands down to the best dealership in New Jersey.... A very friendly environment that makes you feel right at home. Very professional and honest on kno...wing what I needed and always making things happen!! Thanks for a great experience!!! DEFINITELY will be back after I'm done with the Mercedes and Infiniti.

• It was a charming experience
    May 26, 2016

Really No pressure there. Very relaxing. It was a charming experience for me at Torch Light Motors. I would definitely recommend Torch Light Motors to... any of my friends and family. I know I will be back for my next car.

• Bad business
    May 14, 2016

There was a car I was ready to buy. I called the dealership and asked if the car was still available and he said "yes". I get there about 1 hour later... and the car I am looking for is in the middle of being prepped for it's new owners. The salesman said "sorry, it was just sold". The buyers were also no where to be found. I've bought cars before and it takes a lot longer than 1 hour to get all the paperwork together to the point the car is being prepped. He lied to me just to get me there.

Torch Light Motors Inc.