Average based on 30 reviews.
  • satisfied customer

I purchased a vehicle and i am very pleased happy with my buy this dealer ship is wonderful i do plan to come back and buy another vehicle from them i highly recommend any one looking for a car or truck to go to cargallery.

• great people wonderful experiance

I bought a truck and this was the most wonderful experience of my life great people great prices my purchase here was fantastic I would not only highly recommend this car lot but I will be back myself to purchase another vehicle

• Great people

I did not buy the truck, but the staff were great they knew their stock and could answer questions off the top of their head, they also kept their promises to me. I would say if you need a car or truck go to Car Gallery, fair prices and good, polite staff. Thanks Car Gallery!!!!!

• GREAT SERVICE CLEAN AND GREAT PEOPLE

I BOUGHT A VEHICLE A MONTH AGO FROM THIS DEALERSHIP AND MAY I SAY IT WAS A GREAT EXPERIANCE WONDERFUL PEOPLE AND VERY HELPFUL GOOD PRICES AND OVER ALL NICE AND GREAT SERVICE

• Ford F-250

Bought a ford f-250 from this dealer and I am satisfied overall with the vehicle and the price.

• GREAT EXSPERIENCE

I RECENTLY PURCHASHED MY FIFTH VEHICLE FROM THEM AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN PLEASED WITH MY BUISNESS WITH THEM,,,,HIGHLY RECOMMEND

• Pleased customer

Happy and pleased with my car buying experience traded in a vehicle with mechanical problems for a reliable car.

• BMW 740iL 2001

Just bought a car from this dealer yesterday. The salespeople were nice and friendly. The process was fast. They gave me the title the same day. Also they offered me free transportation to the service center of my previous vehicle and back. Kind regards, Stanislav.

• good cars , great staff

I bought my car there a month ago.im very happy with my car.Very nice people, Specially the guy who works there! He does his best to satisfy the customer. Even though i had some financial issue s, he worked it out for me. Go there if you want good cars! , good service

• Replaced my TL

I was looking to replace my Acura TL which was flooded and totaled, I found this one in great condition at a good price.