Texas Truck Sales

4.1

4.1

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

Terrible People

My truck was on their lot to be sold as consignment. It sat there for 10 months without a possible buyer. When retrieving my truck to attempt to sell it myself I found out that the truck had been driven from Dickinson to Beaumont and back...adding to the mileage. Also the mechanics STOLE parts out of my truck I assume to put into their own.

Best Diesels in Houston

Best quality, most affordable trucks in the Houston area. They're also super helpful and I wouldn't be in my dream truck right now without them!

Worth the trip!

I went to Houston to buy another vehicle that fell through. We called this dealership and asked Gary about another truck. He invited us to visit and check out the inventory. We were not disappointed by the quality of trucks on the lot. You can tell the owner takes pride in finding quality used trucks. There was no pressure, we were able to test drive, I felt they were honest, and we were prepared to buy, they were prepared to negotiate. The buying process was fairly simple and we picked up the truck a week later after some issues were fixed since it was a new arrival at the lot. I feel that if I have an issue I can call them. I would do business with them again. I would recommend my friends to make the trip to Dickinson, TX, it's worth it. Thanks Gary, Garrett, and Mike!

The place to go!

If you're looking for this kind of truck, this is the place to go! They have a great selection, it's family owned and operated and they even have finance! Gary and Garrett were great!

impressed

these guys always have a large selection of loaded trucks, it saves me from having to drive all around to find one dodge 4/4 when they have over 10 of the diesel I wanted --impressed!