4.4
  • Dave R

Beautiful car and outstanding service. I had less than fair credit and they helped me. Thank you guys so much.

• Joe and the service department was fantastic

Pleasant experience the job was done in a fashionable time quicker than I thought I left the smile on my face keep up the good work

Hi Jodie, thank you for the positive review. Putting a smile on our customers' faces is what keeps us going!

• Wonderful

The staff was friendly and professional. Austin did a great job at finding a vehicle to meet our needs. I would highly recommend him.

Hi Brian, thank you for the positive review and recommendation. We're so glad you had a great experience with Austin and we hope to see you again.

• Kia of Coatesville

Thank you for the positive review, Franklin. We're glad we could help get you a lower payment!

We went in to lower our cars monthly payments and that's exactly what they did for us. The salesman Joey was amazing he was kind and professional. It was great experience all around!!

• Awesome Experience Buying My Kia Forte!!!!

Buying a car can be a very daunting process but I was glad I came to Kia 1st. My salesman Sharif was amazing. He wasn't pushy like most car salesman are he was very very knowledgeable of the car I was purchasing and even though I was interested in other cars he explained to me without bashing the others why he likes Kia. Because of the way he was when I did go look at other cars the standard was already set. Sharif gave his cell so any questions I had he was readily available to answer which I did have questions while still deciding. I did decide on the Kia and the process was smooth with getting the car, thoroughly explaining the financing and getting all the features I want. I am more than happy with my purchase and experience buying my car here at Jim Sipala Kia and Sharif is the best salesman. If I need another car in the future I know I am coming back to Sharif.

Hi Robin, thank you for the wonderful feedback. We're thrilled to hear you had a great experience and Sharif was so helpful. The Kia Forte was a great choice and we hope you enjoy it! See you again next time.

• Great car buying experience

our sales person was very friendly and helpful as well as the manager and finance manager ,thanks for a great and pleasant experience.

It was our pleasure, Richard. Thank you for the positive review and we hope to see you again.

• Great friendly service

Our salesman, Malcom was great to work with. He was friendly and informative, most importantly, not pushy. We never felt rushed and he helped us fit our needs. Sales manager Mike was a huge help in working with us to get a payment we were comfortable with.

Hi Renelle and Matt, thank you for the positive review. We're glad you had a great experience and our team was so helpful. If there is ever anything more we can help you with, do not hesitate to stop by.

• Kimberly Goff

Thanks for the 5-stars and recommendation, Kimberly! We're glad you had a great experience and hope you enjoy your new Kia Sportage!

I was very pleased with my purchase,even though my credit was not perfect Sharif was able to get me in to a brand new kia sportage! I love it! I would recommend this dealership to everyone.

• Deanna

This is the 2nd car I purchased. Everyone is very helpful and very friendly. I would never buy a car any place else.

Thanks for coming to see us again, Deanna! We appreciate the positive review and look forward to seeing you again next time.

• satisfied customer

I went to Kia of Coatesville, to have a few questions answered about buying a car. I was greeted by Salesman, Charlie who was absolutely the best! He listened to my needs, and took it from there. This man and his team made sure I left with the car I wanted. I absolutely love my new car its perfect for me and my family! Big ups to Charlie and his team! I will definitely be back in a few years to purchase another car!