Performance Autos of S.W. Florida, Inc.

• Awesome place to buy a car

I just purchased my second car from Performance Autos, and could not be happier. Mark, Mike, and everyone else there is super nice and friendly. The car was exactly as described online. I could not be happier with the entire experience. I highly recommend them, and would encourage all of my friends that are looking for a good quality used car to go to Performance Autos first.

• Car sale

Thank you for the positive feedback. Glad we could be of service with your car purchase.

Bought a car a month ago from this dealership and must say I got a fair price and the overall experience was excellent. Would recommend this place to anyone looking to buy a used car.

• Not such a good experience this time

Been there before as I have 4 kids and when one starts driving we start looking for a good used vehicle for them. Well, Mark I have to say has always been nice - no pressure sales guy. This time for some reason we ended up working with Mike. Not a great experiece. Because we came back a second time around to re-look at 2 of the cars (and we did not buy) I could tell he was mad about it. People look (although) I guess I'm just the exception because he claims when people come back a second time they buy.

We are sorry that you were not happy with us. We do try our very best to find the right car for the right person. If you are ever in the market again please give us a call, we would like to regain your trust.

• 2001 Sebring Limited

Thank you for the great review. So glad that you are happy with your purchase.

Bought a 2001 Sebring Limited to be my Florida Car when I'm down to my house in Ft Myers. The car is running great so far and it looks like brand new. I put 1100 miles on it in a few weeks and not a single issue. If you're looking for a quality pre-owned car, go see the guys at Performance Autos of SW Florida.

Thank you for the great review. So glad that you are happy with your purchase.

• VERY HELPFUL AND INFORMED

Thank you for the nice words. Hope you have found the car that works for you.

I'm still in the process of possibly making a purchase, but feel they deserve a BIG star for what they've done thus far! In dealings with all auto dealers in the past (and I've dealt with several!), never have I had one who has been so helpful and informed about the vehicle. They deserve a big congratulations for being so honest and helpful to someone who was unsure in speaking to a dealer! Very down-home and old-time honesty is so difficult to find anymore!

Thank you for the nice words. Hope you have found the car that works for you.

• HONEST!

Thanks for the positive feedback. Wish we could have helped more and hope you found the car you wanted.

Although they did not have the car for me they were extremely helpful and very honest!! Absolutly no pressure to buy something from them and they gave me lots of advice on what to look for and how best to find it. Thank you for your help!

• good people

Thank you for the positive feedback.

i bought a car from this dealership recently and was real pleased with them.it was an online purchase for export to africa.they were extreamly helpfull and honest in all our dealings.am in africa and have never seen any of these sales people.so for me to take out time to write this report you bet i was vvvvvvvv pleased with my buy.a big thumbs up to you guys.

Thank you for the positive feedback.

• Happy car buyer

Thanks so much for the kind words. It was our pleasure. Enjoy your new car. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season.

Bought a Pontiac vibe from this dealer and could not be more satisfied. Nice guys, cars lot and deal. Treated me fairly and honestly without the hard sell or hustle. Would defintely return.Worth the trip from Port Charlotte.