2.4
  • worst customer service, DON'T GO HERE

Called about a vehicle that has been on their lot for awhile.. I gave them a price, never called me back when I called them he said he couldn't do it even though it's been on their lot for months. I arrived to the dealership and they were closed when they were supposed to be open.. I never will be back there is wasted an hour drive time for nothing.

• Great customer service even after the sale.

This place has been in business for 30 years and has a good local reputation for taking care of their customers that is hard to find. I have had several friends purchase cars from this dealer and all of them had a good experience. Even when repairs were needed after the sale they were willing to work with the customer and usually meet them half way such as buying the parts if the customer did the labor or found someone else to do it. In one case they offered to buy the car back after the transmission went out in less than a thousand miles after purchase, we declined and rebuilt the transmission ourselves with a transmission kit they supplied. This dealer has a small facility that doesn't have the room for a lot of repairs which is why they focus on sales.

• would not reconmed kurg auto for next car or van

called about a van talked to sales person to make sure it was still available, he said it was still there and to come look at it. When we got there there was confusion as where it was, then found out that it sold a week ago. They knew we were driving from almost 1 1/2 hours away

• Horrible!

Sent them an email inquiry about a vehicle I found online and never even received a response. I sure am glad I found THAT listing!

• Car look

There were too many questions that changed with each person talk to. So not sure about them.