2.4
  • Great customer service even after the sale.

This place has been in business for 30 years and has a good local reputation for taking care of their customers that is hard to find. I have had several friends purchase cars from this dealer and all of them had a good experience. Even when repairs were needed after the sale they were willing to work with the customer and usually meet them half way such as buying the parts if the customer did the labor or found someone else to do it. In one case they offered to buy the car back after the transmission went out in less than a thousand miles after purchase, we declined and rebuilt the transmission ourselves with a transmission kit they supplied. This dealer has a small facility that doesn't have the room for a lot of repairs which is why they focus on sales.

• Excellent

I had a very pleasant and fun experience at Krug. I found the car online, filled out the online form with my information and I was promptly called back by Matt. I went in that day and drove off with the car I had looked at online in less than 24 hours. The owner, the sales staff and Main One, who did the financing, were all wonderful. My car shopping experience was amazing! I will definitely go back if I ever need another car.

• Don't buy from here!

We bought a used saturn ion from here in March 2017. After we paid for the car and were leaving we noticed a screw in the tire. They didn't offer to replace, instead sent us to a used tire store to buy our own tire. Then not even two months later the entire engine went out. The mechanic said the dealer would of definitely notice the engine problems, but they didn't disclose this to us. Please don't buy from here!

• Krugs auto sale

Very unprofessional environment , and they didn't say all the problems their cars had

• worst customer service, DON'T GO HERE

Called about a vehicle that has been on their lot for awhile.. I gave them a price, never called me back when I called them he said he couldn't do it even though it's been on their lot for months. I arrived to the dealership and they were closed when they were supposed to be open.. I never will be back there is wasted an hour drive time for nothing.

• would not reconmed kurg auto for next car or van

called about a van talked to sales person to make sure it was still available, he said it was still there and to come look at it. When we got there there was confusion as where it was, then found out that it sold a week ago. They knew we were driving from almost 1 1/2 hours away

• Horrible!

Sent them an email inquiry about a vehicle I found online and never even received a response. I sure am glad I found THAT listing!

• Car look

There were too many questions that changed with each person talk to. So not sure about them.