4.3
Average based on 6 reviews
  • Ashley

THANK YOU THATS OUR JOB HERE TO HELP EVERYONE OUT THANK YOU FROM KEYAUTO

I shopped everywhere and was turned down by 3 dealers because I needed more of a down payment. Key Auto got me approved and gave me extra time for the down payment that I needed. They were helpful

THANK YOU THATS OUR JOB HERE TO HELP EVERYONE OUT THANK YOU FROM KEYAUTO

• Car Shopping

I am not from the area and I was car shopping just looking around. There was no high pressured sales people following you around. I was able to browse in peace without being hassled. When we did have questions the lady owner was very attentive, helpful and knowledgeable as well as her husband. We were able to test drive the car alone and they just handed the keys to us as If we now each other forever (WOW)!!! I felt so comfortable at this dealership and I will recommend this place to others. I am in the process of purchasing...I hope it is not gone before my credit union gets back to me. By the way I loved the car!!!!

• satisfied

I would definitely recommend Key Auto. They were great

THANK YOU WE ALWAYS TRY TO DO OUR BEST TO HELP ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS OUT,WHEN OUR CUSTOMERS ARE HAPPY THEN SO ARE WE. THANK YOU!!!!!!

I would definitely recommend Key Auto. They were great

• mark young

I bought a 2003 Nissan Murano, When I brought my brother back, the dealer paid me a finder fee for referring a friend, that was unexpected but great

THANK YOU WE TREAT ALL OUR COSTUMERS LIKE FAMILY WE DO OUR BEST TO HELP EVERYONE GET IN TO WHAT THEY WANT,IF YOU RECOMMEND ANY ONE TO THE DEALER AND THEY PURCHES A CAR THEN WE WILL GIVE YOU CREDIT THANK YOU.

• THE WORST!! MY CREDIT IS MESSED UP BECAUSE OF THEM

I make my payments on time to them, they have to send it to Mid-Atlantic Finance, have not sent it in 38 days now my credit is messed up because of their wrong doing and I can't do anything about it!!!!!!! I AM FURIOUS!!! I WOULD GIVE NO STARS BUT I AM FORCED TO GIVE THEM!!!!

Customer's loan was financed with a third party lender, "Mid- Atlantic Finance". The customer was uncomfortable with that company and refused to communicate with them. As a courtesy we accepted her car note in our office and sent her payments to Mid- Atlantic Finance, but we only send payments once a month. Again we did this out of courtesy and did not charge her any fees for this service. Mid- Atlantic Finance would always receive her payments on time if there was not a third party involved.Thanks!!

• very satisfied customer

I purchased a car from Key Automotive I was treated so good. I came back a year later with an issue with my car and they still took care of my problem