• 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 4x4

I came to Autos and More and found the truck I've been looking for. I was in and out in no time. Steve was very helpful and worked with me.

• 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 4x4

We visited Autos and More a few months ago and really liked these guys and their selection of nice trucks so we finally got ready to buy one and they were who we wanted to buy from. We drove back down to see them and got a great deal and we love our new truck!

• 2004 Dodge Ram 1500

I drove from Greeneville to Autos and More and I got a great deal.

I drove from Greeneville to Autos and More and I got a great deal.

• 2007 Toyota Tundra

We had a great experience at Autos and More. Steve was friendly, helpful, and professional.

• 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 Mega Cab Diesel

Great service!! We drove over 4 hrs from Kentucky to buy this truck. They made everything work great. Thanks!!

• 2007 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

This is the fourth vehicle I've purchased from these guys and they are terrific. Family atomosphere. They are alright by me!!

• 2013 Honda Odyssey

Autos and More was great to work with. They were very kind and helpful. I would definitely purchase another vehicle and would recommend them to friends.

• 2011 Scion tC

They made buying my first car fast and easy. Great customer service with a lot of helpful information.

• 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche

Steve Bell was my salesman for the purchase of the 2007 Avalanche. He was very professional and helpful and made the buying experience very good.

• 2008 Jeep Wrangler

I drove from North Carolina to Knoxville Tn looking for a mustang and found this jeep.