Average based on 229 reviews.
  • 2006 Lexus GX470

They were great to help us today in purchasing our new lexus. They completed the paperwork quickly and efficiently and clearly communicated all we needed to know. They were very pleasant and personable and good to work with.

• 2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport 4x4

The guys were super nice and easy to work with. I was looking for a nice newer truck and they helped me get the right one for a good deal. I couldn't be happier with them!

• 2005 Ford F250

Great buying experience... I would definitely recommend to others.

Great buying experience... I would definitely recommend to others.

• Great service

Steve Bell at Autos & More is honest and easy to deal with. He gave us what we wanted for our trade in, and was straight forward about the vehicle we were buying. The buying process was quick and easy. We were not there long at all. We will gladly return to this dealership and recommend to family and friends!

• 2010 Nissan Titan

I came out looking for a truck. I found one at Autos & More. The customer service was fantastic! I would definitely recommend anybody to them.

• 2008 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ

I bought an 08 Chevy Tahoe from these guys and the service was great. Thanks!

I bought an 08 Chevy Tahoe from these guys and the service was great. Thanks!

• 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 4x4 Diesel

We drove a couple of hours to try to trade for a newer truck and are glad we did. These guys went out of thier way to accomadate us. We are super pleased and will definitely recommend our friends to them. Thanks again for everything!

• Rude Salesman

I called to speak about a diesel they had there. The sales person who answered the phone was unprofessional and short. When I mentioned that the truck seemed priced a little high based on what I know of the vehicles, he immediately hung up on me. I attempted to call back and got rejected. Not how a potential buyer should be handled.

Kay, Please let me apologize. I'm very sorry but I can't find any info showing we had a call from anybody by this name from an Atlanta,GA number anywhere prior to the 5th. What is your phone number? I'd like to discuss this with you. We sell a lot of vehicles to out of state buyers with no issues and we will do whatever we need to correct this if it was for sure us. We look forward to speaking with you soon to resolve this. Thanks again.

• 2006 Ford F250

Great dealer! Great customer service! Great people! I will buy from them again. Thanks!

• 2010 Nissan Maxima

This is the second car we've purchased from autos and more. They are fair and honest. Roger and Steve are great!