This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

April 15, 2013

check the carfax for blue hyundai elatra, they told me it only had scratches on the bumper and had to repaint it. the car was involved in a accident with... a light pole and the front was smashed in. air bag deployed. the keep resetting the computer to get the airbag light to go off. car has no airbags!

January 23, 2013

I was looking for a used car and they hepled me to find the best option. They answered all my questions with patience, honesty and very good attitude.... Their Service was Great and the Price of the Price was Excellent!

January 22, 2013

I was looking for a used car and I found the best option at Windy Auto. They answered all my questions with patience and honesty and demonstrated a very... good attitude during the process of purchasing the vehicle. Their service and prices are excellent!!!

January 21, 2013

I came in the purchase their LEXUS GS 350. I was impressed by the price and the car, but I knew something was wrong with the car. After asking some questions,... I found out the car had a flood damage title. I was fine with that, I even told the owner of the dealership I was fine with that I would still be willing to buy the car if it had minor flood damage...... But I had to know if the car was a victim of super storm sandy, so I had to ask for the carfax! HE told me the car was flooded in Indiana.......... So what about that carfax? He Told me his printer does not work. I told him fine, then e-mail it too me.... Well his e-mail did not work either..... Which was very convenient for him! Come to find out I just had buy my own carfax, Well no big surprise, the car has a salvage title from New York on 10/29/12 and had be bought by a insurance company in Indiana and had been retitled and rebuilt in Indiana. The owner had flat out lied to my face, and on top of that he had told me that I was Wrong......... I guess carfax is just making up histories now. I also found out that the car had been bought back by Toyota twice under the "Lemon Law" The car also has a problem with the drivers side door, I assume to rust. He told me not to worry it just needed some WD-40. THIS WAS ONE OF THE WORST DEALERSHIPS I HAVE EVER BEEN TO, I WASTED AN ENTIRE DAY DRIVING HERE, JUST TO GET LIED TO BY THE OWNER. STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS UNLESS YOU WANT TO BUY A HEADACHE!!!! NOTHING BUT SCUMBAGS AND SCAMMERS HERE!!!!!

January 21, 2013

I was looking for a used car and they helped me to find the best option, allways showing a very good attitude and pacience to answer all my questions with... honesty. Excellent Service!

December 31, 2012

Purchased a car at Windy Auto. They were very pleasant to deal with, straight forward, friendly, etc. I didn't have to wait around like you often do at... a large dealership. Very efficient completing the transaction. One of the most pleasant experiences I have had buying a car. (And I have bought quite a few.) I would highly recommend them.

December 9, 2012

Went to view a Saab that they had advertised. Was told that it was a car in good condition with a clean Carfax. The car had definitely seen better days.... It would not start on the first two attempts (was told that it needed a tune-up). Checked out the trunk and the whole trunk showed evidence of rust and water damage; it obviously was a flood car but the salesman kept saying that it had a clean Carfax (that just means that it wasn't reported to the insurance company or taken in for service). We pointed out the obvious flood damage to the salesman. That was 3 months ago and the same car is still listed for sale.

September 29, 2012

I went there to check out a Ferrari they show online. There was no Ferrari and I walked thru their cars, but no one ever came out to greet me. I am never... going back.

The Ferrari is sitting in the garage not in the open lot. We are not a large dealer with many salesmen, therefore when you come in there are no multi...ple salesman following your every step. If you have any questions and are interested in buying this Ferrari you can give me a phone call directly at 708-343-0000.