Himes Leasing & Sales Inc.

Average based on 2 reviews
  • Vehicle Purchase Experience

Thank you. We appreciate your business and are glad to have helped!

I recently purchased a used Ford Explorer from Himes Leasing and Sales. Mr. Himes was extremely professional, kind and did not pressure me to buy. He honored his word to hold the vehicle until I could get there to see it even when several people offered to buy it before I was able to stop by.

Thank you. We appreciate your business and are glad to have helped!

• Mr Himes Rocks.

I bought my 2011 Black Honda Civic from Mr. Tom Himes in April of 2014. Mr Himes is very knowledgeable person and it shows that he has been car enthusiast for all his life. He answered all my questions very patiently. He thought me few things about the car features which I was not aware of. The sale processing was very very smooth. They cleaned the vehicle neatly and delivered me 3 year old car which looked like brand new. Mr. Tom's office help Ms. Leslie is the sweetest lady I have ever met. As I had only learner's permit at the time of test drive she patiently sat beside me while I was checking car. She helped me with second set of temporary tags when first one expired. The title, registration, sales tax process was very smooth and transparent to me. I have already recommended Himes Leasing to many of my colleagues and will do so in future whenever I get chance. I recommend Himes Leasing to all car buyers who want good car at reasonable rate.