321 DRIVE BUY HERE PAY HERE

4.3
  • 321 Drive

I purchased my first car from 321 Drive a couple of years ago; It's a 2007 Chevy Malibu. It has been a great car and I had it paid off very soon. February of 2012 I purchased my daughter a 2007 Toyota Corolla for graduation! It will be paid off by the end of the year. Bobby was a great salesman and was very helpful. Even though Bobby is at a different location I would definitely return to this location and recommend it to everyone. Our cars have been great and payments are affordable! I have had no trouble at all with 321 Drive. Very pleased with their services!

Thank you for your patronage! We do everything we can to ensure that the buying experience is fun and enjoyable. We hope to see you again soon and can't wait to find you or your family the next car you love again. Thanks, The 321 Drive Team

• Dont waste your time

i tryd to buy a car from this dealership . it was just a waste of time the salesperson was very dishonest with me and would never call me back . when we finally spoke they just told me if i wanted the car it would be double everything we talked about down payment monthly payment interest rate all of it . so just do yourself a favor and look elsewhere

• Great place would definitely recommend

Had a wonderful experience would recommend to anyone looking for a used car

Had a wonderful experience would recommend to anyone looking for a used car

• March 14 2017

Staff was very nice and helpful. I left with a nice used car. I would recommend this car place to another person.

• Buying A Car

• Car place

Gave me a car low on gas, but otherwise good people and I got a car.

Gave me a car low on gas, but otherwise good people and I got a car.

• 321 Drive

Overall good experience great people to work with we love the car

Overall good experience great people to work with we love the car

• My experience at 321-drive

Very good customer service!!!! Chris and Mike was awesome!!!!

Very good customer service!!!! Chris and Mike was awesome!!!!

• Charger and challenger cars

Very happy my cars work perfect and not problems in the office all the time help me 100% recommended

• Awesome Service!

Came here looking to buy a car for the first time and had amazing help and service! Everyone was very helpful and kind.