70 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bob Mills Mitsubishi from DealerRater.com
  • Great experience

Great place to buy a vehicle! Chris was very friendly and helped us find a great vehicle. We love it! Fast friendly and helpful! Thanks so much! Will definitely be back to get a truck next!!!

• Bobs Auto Center Gets it Done

Finance company would not approve me due to my credit score and ED WALTZ did everything in his power to make sure that i drove away in the truck i came to purchase

• excellent customer servive

Ed Waltz had great customer serive and friendly positve attitude every time coming in the store

• GREAT Experience!

From the start, We were some what skeptical of purchasing a "used" vehicle from a dealer. But the salesman's confidence and the dealership's 24 month warranty put us at ease. Although we were just looking, We found the right SUV for us. The purchasing process was as easy as it get when making a major purchase, and we drove the car off the lot that night. Awesome place to do business if you are in the market for a quality vehicle with out the hassles associated with purchasing a used vehicle. I would highly recommend Bob's Auto to anyone.

• Kevin Metts is a top notch salesman.

For the best car buying experience go see Kevin Metts at Bob's Auto Center! He will get you in the right car or truck to fit your needs. Kevin Metts can make it happen!

• Go see Kevin

For the best car buying experience go see my son Kevin Metts at Bob's Auto Center! He will get you in the right car or truck to fit your needs. They have a great inventory and what they don't have they can find for you! Kevin can make it happen for you!

• Great vehicle selection and awesome sales team!¿.

Purchased a vehicle from Bob's years ago! Great service and awesome sales team! Ask for Kevin Metts. He will do his best to get you behind the wheel of that car or truck that you need or want!

• Great place.

Go see Kevin Metts for a great deal. Will probably get my next car from their when we get home. Stuck in KS at the moment due to military.

• Kevin

I recommend going to see Kevin Metts for all of your car buying experiences. He is very knowledgeable and what he doesn't know he is sure to find out.

• Marissa

I had a very pleasant car shopping experience with Miss Marissa Crisci. She was very helpful and serious but very funny!