Tony Knight Autoplex

19 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 18, 2016

Purchasing a vehicle from Tony Knight Autoplex was by far the best car buying experience ever! Mr. Knight and his all of his staff are amazing people.... They are kind, honest, and very personable. Tyler our salesman was terrific and very knowledgeable about the business. It is sad to say that there are dishonest people out there in the car sales business but with Ton knight and his people there are no worries. They will treat you with respect and be totally honest with you. They definitely have our business and friendship and I recommend that prior to purchasing a vehicle in Clarksville, please go to Tony Knight Autoplex first.

June 8, 2016

THIS IS THE SECOND VEHICLE WE HAVE BOUGHT FROM TONY KNIGHT. THESE PEOPLE ARE VERY FRIENDLY, HELPFUL, AND WILL GIVE YOU ALL THEY CAN FOR YOU VEHICLE. I... WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THE TRUCK I BOUGHT LAST TIME AND WENT BACK BECAUSE OF THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND OVERALL SELECTION OF BEAUTIFUL VEHICLES HE HAS ON HIS LOT. YOU CAN GO TO ANY LOT BUT MOST OF THE TIME THEY WANT TO TRY TO GET YOU TO BUY WITHOUT LETTING YOU LOOK ON YOUR OWN AND THEN GET A SALESMAN. IF YOU WANT A REAL COMFORTABLE EXPERIENCE IN BUYING A CAR AND KNOW THEY ARE NOT TRYING TO TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE GO SEE TONY. I'LL GO BACK AGAIN IF I NEED ANOTHER VEHICLE. I LOVE MY NEW RIDE.

May 24, 2016

Thank you for you service and all the help purchasing this car!

May 11, 2016

Great buying experience. Sales staff friendly and knowledgeable. Finance lady organized and speedy!

November 10, 2015

Recently I purchased a 2004 Monte Carlo SS Dale Earnhardt edition from Tony Knight Autoplex in Clarksville Tenn. Communication before, during and after... the purchase has been outstanding. Brian and Rita made the process enjoyable. Rita found the financing and had the paper work ready for signing. Photos online accurately represented the car and there was no surprises. The car was exceptional , the facilities and employees were as well. I drove 335 miles from Montgomery Alabama to make this purchase and will do it again when I'm looking to fill a need. Tony and his folks were honest, straight forward and have high standards. You will be impressed once you visit them.

October 19, 2015

Recently I purchased a pre-owned truck at Tony Knight Autoplex in Clarksville, TN. The overall experience was top quality and I have absolutely no problem... recommending them to anyone in the market for a pre-owned purchase. I will be a returning customer the next time I am in the market for making a vehicle purchase, They really do treat you right at Tony Knight Autoplex, thank you, Danny, Jeff, and Rita!

September 29, 2015

I have purchased 2 vehicles from TK and they are the best if I need another or know someone that does I will recommend TK

August 13, 2015

Great service, nice people. Little John Boggs was knowledge of the vehicles and provided great service. Rita did a fantastic job with the paperwork. I... have purchase many cars and this is the first time I can say the experience was a pleasant one.

August 2, 2015

I would like to take this opportunity to simply thank T K autoplex for smooth transition in purchasing my Chevrolet Silverado. Since I was from out of... town, this was a big purchase for me. I had my doubts, but after I got there I was very please with the professionalism and honesty of my salesman John. Also with Rita who had made the purchase process swift and easy. My wife and I would like to thank you for a job well done. Sincerely, Mr & Mrs Glenn Adams, Tuscaloosa,Al

June 25, 2015

Truthfully, the best experience that I have had in any dealership. I have had many run-ins with overly pushy car salesman in the local area, but did not... find this here. If you do research on your future vehicle and these guys have it, buy it here. I bought a low mile 2012 Chevy at blue book value, and you could eat off every part on it. I will recommend this dealership to everyone. Thanks Brian and Jeff.