• Great place to find a car!

I had Jeff's number from looking for a car for myself a few months ago, and texted him regarding a car for my 16 year old daughter! He quickly replied to me and I bought the car that day! Great guy and seemed very genuine about finding a car for my 16 yr old! Would buy again from this dealership and him!

• I Love Nevo

I love Nevo!!! Awesome! I was shopping for a new car but came here.

I love Nevo!!! Awesome! I was shopping for a new car but came here.

• Professional and Easy

Jamaal made this experience easy! He is professional in every aspect. I am so thankful he answered the telephone yesterday when I called. Thank you also to Jason for also making this experience a great one. Good job always!!! The Golden Rule was surely used here! I sincerely appreciate Jamaal! Thanks! - Kathy

• Best Service Ever

Best service ever! I like doing business with them. I'm happy with my new car and I will be back for sure.

• An Enjoyable Process

Overall I enjoyed my entire process with Highline Imports. Jamaal was wonderful to deal with!

• Rock Took Care of Me

Rock took care of me even when I was being a big meanie!! Would buy from him again, - Gail

• VERY IMPRESSED

VERY IMPRESSED WITH FACILITY, EXTREMELY IMPRESSED WITH NEVO! OVERALL EXPERIENCE THE MOST PLEASANT PURCHASE EVER MADE.

James and Donna, thank you so much for sharing your experience with Highline Imports. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and it sounds like we achieved that goal with you. We want every experience to be "five stars"! I know that the team will be thrilled to hear your feedback! Thank you for your review.

• Exceptional Customer Service

My overall experience was great! The customer service was exceptional. Once I informed Nevo of my selection he called promptly to inform me that the vehicle was in and I was very pleased. Core at dealership, no military discount but great customer service.

Fannie, we are thrilled to hear that your experience at Highline was exceptional. It makes us happy to know that the service you received was top notch. Reviews like yours help us know that we are doing things right. Thank you for your review and we hope to provide you with exceptional service again in the future.

• Great Experience With Highline

My experience with Highline Imports was great. Everyone was nice, very helpful and had what I was looking for.

• Great Experience With Highline

Shila, we are happy to hear that your experience at Highline Imports was a good one. Customer service is one of our highest priorities and we appreciate you!