4.3
Average based on 6 reviews
  • Good Cars, Great service and nice ppl

These guys offer great financing deals for a big variety of cars, highly recommend it for anybody wants to get a nice used car.

• Rudy was the best dealerer that I've dealt with!!!

Rudy was great with me today my overall experience of the customer service was very good I don't understand why people keep writing bad reviews about this place it is a used car lot so if you buy used car you gotta expect some kind of problems but I hope that you know the future brings brighter days and just goes up from here I'm happy I'm satisfied and that's it I didn't rate the quality of repair because I haven't used that yet

• Will do business there for life!

Great family owned company who isn't so big you get treated like a number. I had a positive experience all the way around. Good job guys and gals you got a customer for life!!!

• Great Financing Deals

Nice cars are there, good ppl dealing and great financing

Nice cars are there, good ppl dealing and great financing

• Disappointed and Dissatisfied

Rude and dishonest. I am now stuck with a car that is need of many repairs. And their only response is well it's a used vehicle. I don't recommend this dealership to anyone.

• improved dealership!!!

A few years back i went and bought a car from Motor Fair and had a "ok" experience...recently went back and how this place has improved, they actually have great financing programs and Nation wide warranties so you don't have to get service just there you can actually take it to the factory dealership.