Globe Motors

Call This Dealer

Used

Enjoyable experience
    September 15, 2017

We were treated very respectfully and our car buying experience was enjoyable. I came home with a beautiful little red beauty and would do it again! K...udos to Randy! Very down to earth guy! Highly recommend him!

was very dissatisfied with service, was miss lead
    July 13, 2017

Bad place to trust people about a car. Was mislead about condition of truck, was told new motor was in and wasn't. They never called back as they sai...d they would

My name is Mike and I'm the General Manager at Globe Motors. I'm really not sure who this is or if your an actual customer, but had we ever received a... call from you we would have done our best to make things right. Just as we do with every customer. When we process all of our vehicle purchases there are several forms that every dealer goes over with its customers for full disclosure. Anything promised is always in writing. Please feel free to contact me at 509-535-7500. We are always here to help!

2010 Mustang
    October 8, 2016

These guys were great from the minute i stepped on the lot. Brent helped me find this mustang and told me everything about it and didn't hold anything.... Great place to get a vehicle at a good price. I would definitely recommend these guys.

One of the best purchase experiences ever.
    October 1, 2015

Bought a used Earthbound 26' travel trailer from Globe Motors and the purchase process was one of the best I have experienced. The seemed to go up and... beyond to make sure I was pleased. It has been a great purchase. I will check with them first when I have my next transportation needs. Good place! Good people.

unbelievable !!!!!
    January 16, 2015

I was in desperate need of a vehicle since mine gave out and my second stop was Globe Motors. I found a truck that was perfect for me ,in my price ran...ge and qualified for finacing. I am grateful for the opportunity to purchase from them. LArtis

Wonderful experience
    December 20, 2014

We were treated with great respect,and I got a vehicle I am still pleased with.When anyone is looking for a vehicle I refer them to Globe.

My new car is awesome!!
    November 26, 2014

I went to a few car lots on Sprague and they either had a poor selection or the people/facilities were ghetto. This place caught my eye because I was ...looking for an SUV amd they had many. I found the right car for me right away, the staff is friendly and clean. The facility is comfortable and also clean. My car runs great, I couldnt be happier.

Marvelous salesmanship
    November 26, 2014

I appreciate everything that Brian and his boys were able to do for me. They got me into my Kia Spectra hassle free with the terms that I found reason...able for my budget. Thanks again guys I will be using you in the future I'm sure. Mike. ; )#

I love new car!! Thank you Globe Motors
    November 18, 2014

I didn't think I'd be able to purchase a new car but last month globe motors in Spokane on Sprague Avenue made it possible. My credit has been challen...ged due to medical issues from a few years ago but the dealership took an extra effort and spent the time and found financing with a credit union at a very reasonable interest rate. so, now I'm rebuilding my credit and I'm driving a great Jeep that I just love, an extra special thanks to Gary from Globe for all of his hard work. My father is looking for a 4x4 truck and I told him that he should go over there.

Globe Motors - Experience
    May 16, 2013

We came in with a specific car in mind, the salesperson was awesome and did his best to retain us as customers. We came in with an *exact* number in m...ind and presented our case as such. We weren't told "sorry we cannot make a deal at that amount" we were jerked around about the price they wanted. We told them no a number of times however they kept after us about it. None of this seemed to be the salesman's fault. I assume their sales manager had a lot to do with it. At this point they kept offering us deals *way* above and beyond what we came in for and used heavy handed techniques to attempt to keep us there. Finally we were locked into the managers office and were being told that we were wasting their time and "time is money" and that we shouldn't have come in if we didn't want to buy. Very bad experience, would never recommend this car lot due to the management and the sheer rudeness and treatment we received from the management.

Globe Motors