Average based on 10 reviews
  • Angela Clark Writes

It was our pleasure to help, We hope you enjoy the car.

Angela Clark Writes, Great experience, people are friendly and knowledgeable, had a hard time with other dealer but Donna and Ryan were very helpful and let me know about the first time buyers program

It was our pleasure to help, We hope you enjoy the car.

• Car Hunt

We are glad that we could help... and when you are ready we hope that you keep us in mind. we will do our best to accommodate.

My experience was great, the dealer sales person answered all my questions and followed up with emails, after I reviewed my credit score I decided to wait to purchase until I was in a better financial position, the sales person was understanding which I greatly appreciated.

• super happy

wonderful company to work with have been doing business with them for many years and look forward to work with them many more thanks sam and donna

• great deal

Helped me out not just for having the right truck for me but also helped me out with all the insurence work i had to do, thank you!

• Wheels Motor Sales is great

I would definetly recommend buying your used vehicle here they always put the customer first

• Great Service

Wen't in on a Saturday with one car on my mind and came home with it that monday. Thanks Wheels!

• one stop shop

i walked into the dealership on a whim, and within the next couple days i had a car. i was approved for a loan by the time i got back from my test drive. very accommodating and helpful! i am a return customer, this is the 2nd car I have purchased from Wheels.

• we got a car!

the co-owner was extremely personable. listened to our needs and was able to pair us up with a vehicle that would work for my family. we were shopping for a car and ended up buying here. great deal as well. thank you all.

• Great Deals

Recieved awesome Service while there and got a great deal to boot THANKS GUYS!!

Recieved awesome Service while there and got a great deal to boot THANKS GUYS!!

• Amazing Service

Ryan is the MAN!!! My wife and I were in the market looking for a used car, after spending nearly 3 weeks with no luck at other lots we stopped at wheels motor sales where Ryan the manager personnally took care of us he mad the process short, simple, and sweet. So when the time comes for or next car Wheels Motor Sales will be our ONLY STOP!!! Thanks Ryan.