• Chevy Cruze

The staff was awesome. It was my neices first car purchase. They were very fair on the price and there was no pressure to buy. The salesmen took a lot of time explaining things to her. The car was still under warranty and a factory warranty part had to be fixed. We went to a large chevy dealership where they tried to tell My niece she needed a part fixed before they would honor the factory warranty on another part. It was going to cost around $700.00 She called wheels to let them know what the dealership told her. They changed the part that really didn't need changed. It looked like new. Tots cost of the part $60.00 Wheels then told her they would take the car to the dealership and have the warranty part fixed. She is very happy with her 2013 chevy Cruze.

• Purchase 2013 chevy Cruze

It was a wonderful experience. Very knowledgeable about the cars. They spent with us and there was no pressure to buy. Much better then going to the big name dealers. We had to set something fixed on the car. Dealer was going to charge 700.00 they charge us 60.00.

• cutomer

We have been dealing with this family business for over 25 years. Buying cars and repairs both....in fact this is the only shop where we go for car repairs. They are very friendly, reasonable, knowledgeable and fair. We listen to their suggestions and trust that what they say is 100 percent to our advantage. This is a good family with strong values and ethics. Their service is most appreciated.

• Angela Clark Writes

It was our pleasure to help, We hope you enjoy the car.

Angela Clark Writes, Great experience, people are friendly and knowledgeable, had a hard time with other dealer but Donna and Ryan were very helpful and let me know about the first time buyers program

It was our pleasure to help, We hope you enjoy the car.

• Car Hunt

We are glad that we could help... and when you are ready we hope that you keep us in mind. we will do our best to accommodate.

My experience was great, the dealer sales person answered all my questions and followed up with emails, after I reviewed my credit score I decided to wait to purchase until I was in a better financial position, the sales person was understanding which I greatly appreciated.

• super happy

wonderful company to work with have been doing business with them for many years and look forward to work with them many more thanks sam and donna

• great deal

Helped me out not just for having the right truck for me but also helped me out with all the insurence work i had to do, thank you!

• Wheels Motor Sales is great

I would definetly recommend buying your used vehicle here they always put the customer first

• Great Service

Wen't in on a Saturday with one car on my mind and came home with it that monday. Thanks Wheels!

• one stop shop

i walked into the dealership on a whim, and within the next couple days i had a car. i was approved for a loan by the time i got back from my test drive. very accommodating and helpful! i am a return customer, this is the 2nd car I have purchased from Wheels.