3.8
  • Awesome Experience

My husband was looking for a reliable car for work and Fernando Pitts was awesome. He made sure we found the car we needed and more. Good Job.

Thank you for the positive feedback, Brittany! We hope you'll both come back and see us again soon!

• Disappointed in the way things were handled.

Looked at a SUV late on Saturday evening and our salesman told us he would put it back for us to come in on Monday because they are closed on Sunday and called this morning to set up a time to complete the deal only to find out another salesman moved the vehicle and sold it. We didn't put any money down to hold it because we were told it be put back for us that night and they were going to be closed the next day, but our salesman should have called us back and gave the option to come back since we thought they were closing because we were under the understanding it would held for us until Monday. Guess it wasn't meant to be but we will not do business with a company that doesn't stand by their word. Our mistake..

• Head gasket replaced

My car start shaking I found a local dealership they told me I had a cracked head gasket they gave me a rental car. Once it was fix I was able to pick my car up it took about a week in a half. Thanks Serra Chevrolet

• Great customer service

The customer service had a great attitude towards me ..With a great smile .I love coming to Serra Chevrolet! !Greattt customer service

• Fast Service

Because I was just getting an oil change, but no tire rotation, service department got me in and out quickly.

• Terrible Experience

I have purchased cars from dealerships every 2 to 3 years for over 30 years with little problems, however, my recent purchase from Serra Chevrolet was a terrible experience. I was basically called a liar and a thief and was forced to pay a penalty when registering the vehicle due to Serra’s unprofessionalism. It has actually been 10 days and I still don't have the necessary paperwork to register the car. I was given a bottom line price that was advertised online before I drove 4 hours to Birmingham. Upon arrival I was then told about the documentation fee which I refused to pay. My husband and I left the dealership to return 4 hours back to Brandon, Mississippi. Approximately 30 minutes later I was contacted by the Finance Manager who told me Serra would honor the original deal so we returned, signed paperwork and left with the Tahoe. Now I am a few days away from incurring penalties because I cannot register the Tahoe since Serra will not forward paperwork to the Rankin County Tax Collector. When I called to check on the paperwork I was told by Tim, the paperwork would not be mailed until the deal was funded. He then proceeded to tell me how I "took advantage" and the dealership lost $4,000. I left a message for the owner, Kevin Serra, and he has not returned my call. I have also contacted GM Financial and I was told they cannot fund the deal because Serra hasn't forwarded all of the necessary paperwork. I am shocked that a dealership like this is in business.

• Great Customer Experience

Came in to just get a quote for buying a car and left out with my dream vehicle. Fernando Pitts was my representative and he was awesome. He had a warm personality and also was very knowledgeable about the car I was looking for. I would recommend him to everyone.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We really appreciate your business and we're glad that Fernando could help you during your visit here at Serra Chevrolet.

• Awful dealership

This collision shop is a disaster. Run, run away as quickly as you can. The most unprofessional organization I have ever used. Never again.

JF, customer care is our priority here at Serra Chevrolet. That is why we are deeply sorry to hear that you had a negative experience at our dealership. We would love if you gave us the opportunity to make it right. Please call us at (205) 588-4374 and ask for our general manager, Glen Hepworth, so that we can work with you to resolve any issues you may have.

• Amazing Customer Service

The overall service was great. The staff was super friendly and they were professional!!! I will recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We wish you many happy miles, and look forward to working with you in the future.

• Great Service

Wonder experience. Thanks for everything. They were very time conscience and very helpful.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We wish you many happy miles, and hope to accommodate all your vehicle needs in the future.