• Supercalafragalisticxpaldoshus

Very very happy with the experience here every one here was very friendly. Loved working with mechel she was very professional and got the job done.

• CLOUD AWESOME!!!!!!!!

its was very long but worth it..my salesman cloud was very awesome

its was very long but worth it..my salesman cloud was very awesome

• 2015 COROLLA

VERY HELPFUL WITH GETTING ME INTO THE VEHICLE I WANTED. CLOUD WAS ALSO HELPFUL AND VERY KIND.

• CLOUD GETS IT DONE

WORKED WITH CLOUD HE HELPED ME OUT LIKE I WAS HIS FAMILY I DEFINETLY RECOMMENED EVERYONE HERE AT ATLAS. WHEN YOU COME TO ATLAS ASK FOR CLOUD HE GETS IT DONE

• Buying a good used car

Had a great experience with our purchase. "The King" was very helpful and got us through a situation and into a CAR!!

• Mr. fletcher

real great place to buy a car love the new car and got real good deal

real great place to buy a car love the new car and got real good deal

• AMAZING SERVICE

My experience with Atlas Auto has been AMAZING!!!. My salesman Cloud and his Asst Mechel are some of the most determined and patient people. They definitely care about their customers and go far and beyond the call of duty to ensure for a more than satisfying experience. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend sending any and EVERYONE in need of a vehicle their way.

• From Laredo, Texas

Great experience at Atlas Auto Sales with Mr. Cloud assistance. Mr. Cloud has great sales skills and explained all our questions.

• Great purchase

Great experience. Cloud was very helpful and very thorough. He did an excellent job helping me find the perfect car.

• very helpful and knowledgeable

Breion was very helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicles on the lot. Took time to show us different type of vehicles that were on our budget. For this we would like to thank him. Rosie also was patient with us and helped us get all the information we need. Thank you