• My New Volvo

I usually never trade my vehicles in ,while test driving my new XC60 they painlessly put together a deal I could not refuse, Then preped my new car while I filled out the paperwork & shortly there after I emptied my belongings from my OLD vehicle into the new one & on our way my wife & I went! WOW Thanks so much too all the staff Very friendly ,yet professional.

• Best Experience

Interested in purchasing a vehicle I was told by a friend to visit Volvo of fort Meyers because of there wide selection of inventory. My friend referred a dealer there by the name of Sonata. So glad because her expertise and knowledge of the cars and the sales process blew my mind. Sonata was able to help in every way and her personality is infectious. Thanks so Much Volvo of fort Meyers and Sonata for your help! I will definitely tell all my friends about you and I'll be back soon to purchase!

• Excellent experience & impeccable Sales lady!

Came in to check into the possibility of purchasing a used vehicle and was approached by the nicest, most helpful and informative sales lady Sonata. She answered every question I had and showed me a nice amount of inventory. Thanks to Sonata my experience was impeccable and I will definitely return when ready to purchase! I highly recommend this dealership and Sonata as your sales lady!

• Great Experience at Volvo Cars of Fort Myers

Dorian M from volvo ft myers went the extra mile for us . We are so happy we choose to purchase a car from this location. Excellent Customer service!

• Mister

Great experience at Ft Myers Volve. Sonata was great sales person totally trusting and great service provider for what I was looking for.

• Farmer

Our saleswomen was excellent in every way! From the beginning to the end, it was an enjoyable experience- she went out of her way to make sure we were pleased. I will definitely recommend her to anyone shopping for a car!

• Sonata Randolph is terrific

I bought a new car from Sonata Randolph and she is top notch. It was an easy, no pressure purchase. I almost feel like I acquired a new friend as well as a new car. And, best of all, I LOVE my new Volvo.

• First Car Purchase

Went to this dealership to inquire about a Jeep Compass on Carfax. Was immediately greeted as I stepped out of the car and was test driving what is now my first purchased car within 10 minutes. The service was very helpful here and being as it was my first car purchase I felt pretty good. Because this was my first car purchase, I have no previous experience to go off of but it was a pleasant experience and would recommend or purchase another car for myself again from this dealership again.

• Easy and Efficient

Even though I was trading in a Volvo for a non-Volvo vehicle, the staff treated me with top priority. They provided water and snacks, answered all of my questions and made the financing process as simple as possible.

• Amazing sales and great finance options!

Many thanks to Bruce, Charlie and the team! A friendly, efficient and helpful buying experience from this dealer.