Call This Dealer

Used

• Preston

Great customer service! No pressure by this salesman at all! He was very patient and allowed me to drive several vehicles so I could choose what I wou...ld want. The staff were all very friendly and helpful! I highly recommend going to see these guys if looking to trade or buy a car!

• Mr. Nice Guy

Well I came in after a long day and hearing a bunch of no's from other car lots and met Chris he went to the utmost to help me out. Made me feel welco...me even after a few bumps he was able to get me in a car he is awesome!!! Great salesmen

• Nice Service

I got greeted well and my car salesmen was awesome. I love my new car and I will make sure I bring you guys more customers.

• Great Customer Service

Great customer service! When no one else gave me a change! Chris went above and beyond to help me accomplish my goal. Thank you Chris

• Chris (Hero) Harod

Chris was excellent sales rep. He was never a high pressure sales person. He was very patient and met pretty much all of my expectations. I had troubl...e with buying cars because of the anxiety and he and Tiffany quickly resolve all my anxiety and help me get in a 2008 which was an upscale from my junk.

• Great Process

The process was smooth and staff was very helpful. I would purchase another car from this dealership

• Previous Customer

My wife and I purchased a Jeep Liberty from Chirs at United Auto in February of 2013. We were so happy with the Jeep and the service from Chris and th...e team at United Auto Sales, we came back when we had some income additions to the budget. We really wanted another Liberty but they showed us a Nissan Murano. It was a good deal for us. I often refer customers to this dealership.

• Best Salesman

Salesman Ronnie is the best salesman I have ever dealt with. My service overall was a great experience. We will make sure to refer. I thank everyone i...nvolved, we are so happy with our purchase

United Auto