Bluejay Motors

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.
  • beware

dont buy from this dealer. they will get you financing. but your lucky if the vehicle lasts a month. dont take them by their work if they say they wil...l fix something. get it it writing. they took my car in for about a month saying they fixed it and just a day later the engine light came on. now car dont run. beware

• Awesome people

I went to Blue Jay Motors in Danville not expecting to be able to make a deal because I owed a lot on my trade. I figured they would be like everyone ...else and not really want to work with me. I went on a Monday to look at a car on their lot and I drove off with it on Friday. They were awesome in crunching numbers for me, and ultimately finding financing for me at a good rate. If you want a great experience from a car lot, this is the only place for you!

Bluejay Motors