4.5
Average based on 10 reviews.
  • JORGE IS THE BEST (CAR PLACE )

Amazing customer service Honest and is willing to work with budgeting.

Amazing customer service Honest and is willing to work with budgeting.

• AWESOME

my overall experience was great just dealing with this guys, will gladly do business in the future with this guys.

• Enjoyed our experience

Enjoyed our experience ..will recommend to our friends

Enjoyed our experience ..will recommend to our friends

• Excellent place to buy a car

I came to this place to purchase a car cash , they did not have it but in two days they bought me the car I wanted !!! I so happy with my car .

• GREAT PLACE TO BUY

BEST PLACE TO BUY... THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME I BUY FROM HERE THEY HAVE THE BEST FRIENDLY EVIROMENT

• Great Experience!!!!!!!!!!

Great Experience!!!!!!!!!! EASY FINANCING!!! AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Great Experience!!!!!!!!!! EASY FINANCING!!! AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

• Service!

Great all around, especially when it comes to working out deals. I like the fact that they make you fit in, and don't treat you as just one big money sign, but specialize in finding the right car for you that won't break your pockets. They put me in a nice little sports edition car of my likings, with a great Apr% even though I am young, and they are very skillful in not ruining your credit just to get you approved everywhere. I highly recommend for all ages to at least purchase a vehicle from here, and if not purchase at least peruse the lot. Great staff, very patient, and are willing to work with you.

• GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!

I recently purchased a 2010 Dodge Caravan from Liberty Motors. I cannot express how easy the process went. Jorge was very honest and more than fair. He helped us with every step. Will definitely recommend this business to friend and family! THANK YOU LIBERTY MOTORS for putting us in a great family vehile!

• this is the worst place,i have ever been to.

This is the worst place I have ever been to.they are unprofessional and disshonest.they promised to show vehicle history report didn't have it.their cars are in horeble condition filthy, super high mile and all kinds of history.place looks like a parking lot,not like a car lot or a dealership.dirt all over the place.I don't recommend to do business with this lot.so shady.

• Best experience ever!!!!!!!

This place is great they very profesional and their cars are in great shape!!!!!