Texas Auto South

78 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 26, 2019

Surette Ascencio was AWESOME!!! Made the process not so bad...buying a car is such a long process but Surette made it very easy. Always with a smile.... If you need a good used car or truck make sure to go in and ask for Surette!!

September 25, 2019

Lorie L. was very professional and very easy to work with and the whole process was not pressurized sales techniques. I'd reccomend anyone that is in... the market for a car to first inquire with her.

September 24, 2019

Everest and the whole staff were welcoming as if we were family. The process was smooth, tour of the dealership was nice. Process of buying the truck was... fast and easy..

September 6, 2019

Offered 10,000 for my trade in that all local dealerships offered 14,000, I only checked them out because they spam my email several times a week.

August 14, 2019

I was going to buy a car here but after reading the reviews and having a bad phone experience when I called about a car I’m not even going to waste a trip.

July 18, 2019

A different Salesman than the one we had dealt with sent harassing text messages to my wife and I after walking away from sale. Bait and switch, bogus... fees, active police investigation.

June 3, 2019

Tony did an above normal level of assistance helping me find the right car. He has a great way of gaining my confidence in his ability to explain the features... on the car.

Thank you for your positive review. Our goal is to provide exceptional customer service in all aspects of the car buying process. Please keep us in mi...nd for any future vehicle needs. -Texas Auto

May 16, 2019

Called about a truck I saw on the internet. I sent $500 to hold the truck. I was told if we could not reach a deal the money would be refunded. After... the deal fell through salesman quit responding and manager never called. So basically I still haven't recieved my money back yet. I have called a few times and haven't got a response.

March 20, 2019

Like alot of the other customers I see, Tx Auto tried to saddle us with a bunch of additional charges they dont tell you about when negotiating a price.... You can opt out of all but one, and its the absolute biggest waste of money there is. Its something called Code Etch Security system. Its not a system at all, its just a number etched onto the glass of the vehicle. Somehow they think that will deter a thief from stealing your car. The manager of the South store accused me of lying when I told him that we had never agreed to the fee. He just said we saw it and signed for it, and now we are stuck with it. When I told him that his review would reflect that, he said he would just say I was lying. This was the store manager saying this to me! Unbelievable. But wait, theres more. They like to stress that they check out the vehicle very thoroughly before you take it home. Do yourself a favor and check it very closely. We bought a 2008 Wrangler Unlimited. On the way home, it developed a clunking sound in the back. Upon checking the source, two of the bolts holding the spare tire on the mount were gone, and the one that was there wasnt even finger tight. Thankfully it didnt fall off on I-45 on the way home. The mirrors on the door were the same way. I had to buy a set of allen wrenches to tighten the mirror, and a special wrench to tighten the spare down. They claim they serviced the vehicle. Doesnt sound like it to me. Although overall, I am happy with the Jeep, I certainly cant say the same about Texas Auto South and their non existent customer service. I cannot in good conscience recommend that anyone shop there for their next vehicle,

March 12, 2019

So I went looking for the truck of my dreams my sales person Kristen was great and attentive I got the truck and that’s when everything went south I was... lead to believe that I was just putting 500 dollars to hold the truck for a day so they knew I was serious then I brought drafting papers so they know my bank would be buying the truck but it’s been a month and have yet to see my refund I call and I just get the run around I’ll get a vague call back then radio silence I’ll call again and some of the staff is rude over the phone even hung up on my bank lady who just wanted to get this resolved really spoiled the whole experience for me