• Outstanding service

Had an awesome car salesman did everything he could to help me out with what I wanted for a car and a price quote. I would gladly recommend anyone going to this dealership!

• Our Experiences at Prime

From my initial very positive contact with Jim Muse, our sales rep to Liz Wallis manager of finance to Mike Wildes our service advisor our experiences have been consistently positive. The staff is friendly, considerate and helpful. Jim, in particular, has been especially kind and generous in extending himself to help us. There is a nice blend of the personal with the professional at the dealership. Thank you. Richard and Judy Doiron

• New Ford Fusion Sport

Smooth buying process. Had nice selection to work with and several in the combination I was looking for.

• Satisfied truck owner

I have purchased three trucks from Prime Ford over the last five years. This is the only dealership that I have purchased more than one vehicle from. Tracy West and Dave were very helpfull through the whole process. They let me take my time over a couple of weeks and we reached deal that I'm happy with

• Good experience

Tracy was helpful and friendly. Everyone else was also professional.

Tracy was helpful and friendly. Everyone else was also professional.

• Excellent experience.

Darren was great to deal with on our new slightly used Explorer.

Darren was great to deal with on our new slightly used Explorer.

• Joe's' the best

Joe is great! please seek him out on your next purchase!

Joe is great! please seek him out on your next purchase!

• Good service.

We purchased a used van from Prime Ford Saco. Good purchase experience -- will use them again if a need arises for a new or used vehicle again.

• Best Ford dealer in Maine !!

A+ dealership! Sales staff is second to none ! I buy all my vehicle from prime for a reason ... They are the BEST

• Awesome