Easterns Automotive Group of Sterling / Direct Car Buying

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 410 reviews

410 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Easterns Automotive Group of Sterling / Direct Car Buying from DealerRater.com

• February 8, 2014

Found a listing on cars.com, contacted the dealer, confirming vehicle was available and purchased next day. Entire process was so smooth I wanted to b...uy another car. Nicely done guys!!!

NaviRocks - Thank you for your business! We're glad our team could make it easy for you!

June 16, 2018

This is the sixth car I have bought from Easterns since 2002. I have always had a great experience. I went to a local dealer to start my search for a ...new car and was not happy from the beginning. It took me less than a week to realize that I need to go to where I have alsways had a good experience.

June 13, 2018

Came in not expecting to buy a car just yet. My salesman Jeffrey Lopez was at the door with a big smile welcoming me to easterns. i have to say the at...mosphere is pressure free, there is also a great selection with some nice cars. Undeniably Jeffrey is the greatest sales guy ive had. Totally freindly and dispite the bad rumors of car salesmen. I couldn???t agree... I also want to thank BIK for also Helping us out! Thank you all!

Direct Car Buying

Your visit resulted in such a pleasant surprise! Congratulations on your new vehicle. You deserve nothing but the best. Jeffrey will be so glad that y...ou reached out to us!

June 13, 2018

Great people great experience and i felt like i was important. I really think they have a great team ready to help any type of customer that arrives a...t their door.

June 12, 2018

I went to direct car buying and was very impressed with the service provided by Ali and the dealership as a whole did well meeting my needs

Direct Car Buying

Your opinion matters to us! We are so glad that you decided to reach out to let us know about your positive Easterns experience with Ali. Come again!

June 12, 2018

I had the pleasure of working with Ali. Very professional, knowledgeable, and definitely helpful. I???d recommend anyone I can to make their car buyin...g experience easier and visit him

Direct Car Buying

We appreciate your wonderful review. Thanks for connecting with us!

June 12, 2018

I had already been to Carmax and was immediately turned off by the service. The salesman was pushy and distracted, acted hurried, rushing me and tryin...g to sell me a car I didn???t want. I dropped by eastern, hoping for better service and the difference was night and day. Ali was warm, personable, knowledgeable and very attuned to what I really wanted. He took his time to show me features and make suggestions I never even thought of. He really listened and provided the kind of service you tell your friends about. Thanks Ali!

Direct Car Buying

Hi there, We must start off by saying thanks so much for choosing Easterns over our competitors. We're sorry to hear that your visit with Carmax was n...ot the best but you found the right place. Your happiness as a customer means the world to us!

June 12, 2018

Ali was great to work with he is extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles, I will definitely be back again with friends and family next time.

Direct Car Buying

Please do recommend us! We would absolutely love to assist your family and friends.

June 12, 2018

Went their to check out the cars. Worked with a gentleman named Ali. Great help, def a salesperson. But he wasn???t pushy at all since we are just sta...rting to look. Will be back def

Direct Car Buying

Wonderful! There is nothing better than hearing from our amazing customers like yourself. Thanks for your great rating and review!

June 12, 2018

I came to direct car buying to check out a vehicle melad found a great car for me thank you for all the assistance you are amazing I will recommend fr...iends and family to you go check him out melad sahak awesome guy

Direct Car Buying

No problem! Your Direct Car Buying family is always here to help. Please encourage your family and friends to stop by!