Easterns Automotive Group of Sterling / Direct Car Buying

432 reviews

432 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Easterns Automotive Group of Sterling / Direct Car Buying from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• February 8, 2014

Found a listing on cars.com, contacted the dealer, confirming vehicle was available and purchased next day. Entire process was so smooth I wanted to buy... another car. Nicely done guys!!!

NaviRocks - Thank you for your business! We're glad our team could make it easy for you!

September 13, 2018

This is the second car that I have purchased from Direct Car Buying. Collective team including Randy, Kevin, Bik and Ali with follow up items provided... an overall excellent buying experience.

Direct Car Buying

Thank you for your support, Ed! There is no better feeling than hearing from a returning customer of ours. We appreciate you!

Kevin Cubas

Bikram Dhillon

Finance Manager

(4.9) 16 reviews

September 4, 2018

I came in to the dealership and was greeted very nice. The car I wanted was sold because I didn't set appointment but Nik told me he will call me as soon... as he sees one in the dealership. Thank you Nik and direct car buying.

Direct Car Buying

We are so glad that you chose us! Nik said that you were a great customer to work with. Come back again!

August 31, 2018

A w e s o m e dealership. Couldn't buy a car this time but the knowledge our consultant gave us a really amazing. He knew everything about how to get... my fiance situation right.

Direct Car Buying

No worries! At least you know have the information that you need. We'll always be here to assist you whenver you are ready to purchase.

August 31, 2018

It was an amazing place to come car shopping. I wasn't even planning on buying the same day but after looking at the inventory and the customer service... given by Nik, I knew I was in the right place. Thank you all!!

Direct Car Buying

What a nice surprise! Congratulations on your purchase with Nik. Enjoy!

August 11, 2018

Thank you Nik for great service. Will tell more friends and family about your location and prices. Great meeting you all very good employees there.

Direct Car Buying

It is truly a pleasure having you as a customer. Nik will be so happy to hear from you. Please come back to visit us any time!

August 6, 2018

Great experience! Easily the easiest car buying experience I have had! Nik was absolutely amazing and he provided exceptional customer service! Will definitely... be back!

Direct Car Buying

Hello Ericka, This is truly great news especially because Nik said that you were amazing as well. Please encourage your family and friends to stop by... and visit us!

August 1, 2018

Melad was an exceptional sales rep he worked with me throughout the entire process. He even went above and detonated by bring the vehicle to me. He also... picked me up to purchase and didn???t get bothered when I changed vehicles. I recommend him and the managers to anyone!

Direct Car Buying

We thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful review! We'll be sure to let Melad know just how much you enjoyed your visit.

Melad Sahak

(4.9) 14 reviews

Bikram Dhillon

Finance Manager

(4.9) 16 reviews

July 27, 2018

Great service. Overall an outstanding experience I was impressed by the inventory as well as the fact that Jeff kept me in my desired price range.

Direct Car Buying

Hello Steve, This is wonderful! We take great pride in providing our customers with the very best customer service. Jeff will be thrilled to hear fro...m you!

Jeffrey Lopez

NOT RATED

July 26, 2018

AVOID! It shouldn't be a surprise but this people only care about making money no matter what even if that means lying or destroying your life. But... beware they are extremely charming and present themselves as very trustable and nice people. I went in to co-sign for a friend on a car and this people made me the PRIMARY owner of the car and PRIMARY borrower of the loan without explaining anything or asking about it. I told them I did not want to be on the title of the car and also asked them why I was being listed as primary on one of the documents and they lied. My lawyer reviewed the documents and I was clearly mislead and was turned into the primary owner without being warned or asked about it. If you insist on making business with these people let a LAWYER take a look before you sign!!! do not fear their threats of losing the loan deal!!! Also! they get their good rating by giving people gift cards in return, I know it cause I got the email with the offer.

Hello Belle, We want to apologize for anything that may have caused you to feel this way. We would love to address your concerns regarding your visit.... Please keep in mind that we have been in business for over 30+ years and take our customer service very seriously. We even have an A+ rating with the BBB. Our Customer Care Team is here to assist you. Please contact us - E-mail: customercare@easterns.com / Phone: (877)-927-5004