This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Quality People

I spent 15 years in the car business so, knowing what I know about the process, it makes it very unpleasant for me to buy a car. Grimard's treated me with respect, I never worried for a moment weather or not I was being scammed. They took real good care of me after the sale too. I just took my daughter there for her first car, and she couldn't be happier.

• After 6 years, I still love them

Bought my first car from them six years ago. It was a 98 Honda Accord, with 88,000 miles or so. When we test drove the car, there were some minor issues. Grimard's fixed all the problems, and threw in a set of new tires. Gave us an excellent deal for our trade-in, which arrived on the back of a wrecker as it were. The car still works and was an amazing value. Grimard's is a fair dealer, and their prices are great. Very upfront about possible issues with the car. Will def. go back for my next vehicle.