4.5
  • Customer

Excellent Service. Our sales representative, Dina was very knowledgeable about the new cars.

• Great service

Our salesman Gary did a wonderful job. He was friendly, helpful, and very patience with us.

• Ask for Carlos Mena!!!!

Carlos Mena was a great salesman. Made sure i left with the vehicle i wanted and he let me take my time. I wasnt rushed at all.

• 2017 Kia Forte

I bought a new Kia Forte and had both Gary and Dina helping me. I got everything I wanted and more for a great deal. It was definitely time for me to upgrade my car as I was driving a 15 year old car! They didn't have the car I wanted in stock but did a little digging and found my perfect car within days. Thank you Gary and Dina and Evergreen Kia! I love my Kia Forte!

• 2017 Kia Niro

This is the third Kia I have purchased in 3.5 years. Our sales person, Gia, was wonderful. She was patient and made sure I got EXACTLY what I wanted. I like leasing because I want a new car every few years, and Gia made sure I left out of the dealership satisfied. The car is beautiful and I will be back.

• Kia Sportage

Very happy with our choice of the Kia Sportage. This is our second Kia from the Evergreen location. Our salesperson Alfonso was well knowledgeable of all Kias. He was patient with us and allowed us to test drive quite a few different models. Especially since we were unsure of which type of vehicle we preferred. Overall, this was a great experience. We drove out with a brand new lease on a 2017 Sportage. Still have our Sorento, and loving it.

• Best dealership and service'2017' Everygreen Kia

This is the fourth car I bought from Evergreen Kia . I'm gonna say my experience there is fantastic ! The service is fantastic, I bring my car for oil change or anything that's wrong with it they always fix it fast and in a hurry ! I never have to bring it back! The sales people there are very nice and willing to help you anyway they can! The management is excellent he will do whatever it takes to make the sale...if I could give them more stars I would!!! Gotta love them!!! Thanks Everygreen Kia for many years of sales and service. Ms. Lindsey '2017'

• Happy customer

Great customer service love my Kia Optima ..I always get great service here this is my third car I purchased at evergreen Kia. Ed in financing is great he knows his job and is very professional. Thanks to all

• Kia Optima

Matt. My salesman was very knowledgeable and professional. He explained all the features of mt Kia and gave me 3 options for purchasing a new vehicle. Am extreamly happy and satisfied with my experience with Matt and Evergreen Kia

• Great new KIA car from Evergreen KIA

Thanks for the smooth buying process. I would recommend the dealer to others.

Thanks for the smooth buying process. I would recommend the dealer to others.