3.7
Average based on 11 reviews
  • Unhappy Customer

I am displeased with the fact that I had in writing a discount on my brake service and it wasn't honored. The service rep didn't care. When it's time for me to buy a new car I will be going to a different Kia dealership.

• Car buying experience

Loved the service they provided. They were passionate and caring towards the customer opinions.

• Pleasant Experience

My buying experience wa extremely easy and streamlined. I inquired via the internet and received a voicemail message. I returned the call and went to the dealership the same day. I left with the car of my choice on my required terms in 2 1/2 hours. Harry and Dina were extremely professional and customer focused.

• My Optima Experience

The Dealer was Amazing! Answered all of my questions and was extremely Patient with me!

• Ikea buying experience with Evergreen Park Kia

They came to my home to pick me up they let me drive the car to the dealership and made sure I was very comfortable while they did all the footwork also I got a great great until on a Kia Soul thank you Kia of Evergreen Park in Chicago Illinois

• Excellence Services.

The staff was great . Everybody was excellent. Great customers services. I would recommened the car dealer ship to my staff at Christ hospital organization. I have inform the credit BBB. to give excellence grade triple AAA. for great Services. Sign Mr.Leonard Peyton. Thank you for everything!

• addiction counselor

Kia has met all of my needs. I'm waiting to see what kind of a deal I get in May, when I trade it in.

• Horrible Service

If I could give zero stars I would. I wouldn't recommend the service department to anyone. Horrible service and even worse customer service. I had more issues with my car after I left.

• Kia dealer of evergreen park gives awesome service

The service is great the sales people are well knowledgeable and helpful please consider buy a car from evergreen Kia.

• Worst experience from John the GM and Harry Mays

When I bought my car they gave this picture perfect picture that if I heard anything within 30 days that they would take a look at it. Bad enough the car was sold to me with scratches on it that they agreed to repair. So after a month of them giving me the run around with service department to fix the scratches I mention to them that I had been hearing some noises. Then all of a sudden they are saying oh we can't check that out its a charge. Long story short I spoke with the financing manager and he kept saying the same thing and saying he never promised that when that wasn't true. He got me really upset and riled up then now I am asking for the GM not once did he get up to address the situation. Since my vehicle had to stay they offered a loaner vehicle once I got into that vehicle it had old subway napkins it and water bottles and they thought I would be ok with that. So once I am upset so the fake GM by the name of Harry Mays which is a sales manager asked me to come outside and said look Mami we aren't going to device you today you are interrupting my dealership and business. And dropped my keys into hands like I wasn't a valued customer and I had only had the car a month.