Steve Coury Ford

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 2 reviews

Call This Dealer

December 22, 2016

I was looking for a used 4X4 full size pickup and found one on cars.com advertised by Steve Courey Ford, Near Payson. The price seemed excellent for ...the miles so I sent an inquiry and received a quick response. The pickup runs great although it does have a few small dings in the body, which are hardly noticeable. This influenced the lower price, along with the fact it's an older pickup and a manual transmission which most people do not want these days. But it has low miles, excellent customer satisfaction ratings on the make/model/year, and I prefer manual transmission anyhow. When I searched it on cars.com this was the least expensive 4X4 pickup (small or full size, manual or automatic) with less than 60k miles within 150 miles of where I live. I live about an hour away so they took care of figuring out costs/financing/payments/etc. before I made the trip up. After test driving the vehicle I decided to purchase the truck. They also gave me a modest internet discount and fair price on my trade-in. I did appreciate that I never felt pressured by the sales staff in any way. This is one of the most important qualities I look for in a dealership. I was able to get a good 2 year/24k miles warranty for a reasonable cost which gives that little extra peace of mind when buying a used car, especially a 4X4. Again, when offering the warranty, there was no pressure by the sales staff. They simply provided the info so I could evaluate if it was something I wanted. Overall it was a quick, painless experience and a good deal. My salesman Richard Jewett was very courteous and responsive to questions by email, phone, and in person. I highly recommend this dealership.

Thank you for your feedback Big John. We are thrilled to hear Richard and our staff provided you with the car buying experience you deserve! We will b...e sure to commend everyone on a job well done. Congratulations on your new truck!

November 27, 2016

This dealer had the exact vehicle I was looking for so we decided to take a weekend trip to Payson. Really enjoyed my experience here, different than ...the big dealers where I feel treated more as a sale than a customer. Thanks guys.

Thank you Andrew, we like showing off our town.

Steve Coury Ford