4.2
81 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mike Shaw Kia from DealerRater.com
  • A+ car dealership

Great service, friendly, knowledgable, fair prices, just all around great. I don't even live in Corpus Christi anymore, and just was looking for another Kia, and there it was! Happy, happy, happy!

Elanor- Thanks so much for your feedback. We love to hear from happy happy happy customers like yourself. Please let me know if I can ever help you with anything. Sincerely, Robert Morris Internet Director Mike Shaw Kia (361) 992-4542

• Mr. Jesse Gonzalez

Excellent customer service in visiting dealer felt very comfortable through buying phase and at the end bought a 2018 Soronto lxJessec

• 2017 Kia Forte

Ashley H was awesome she made sure I left the lot happy!

Ashley H was awesome she made sure I left the lot happy!

The best experience I have ever had. Ashley was an amazing salesperson and I'm very pleased to say that she does her job very well.

• 2018 Kia Optima SX Turbo

Picked up my 3rd KIA from Mike Shaw KIA, This time i bought my wife a 2018 Optima SX Turbo. We traded in our 2016 Sorrento. And I helped my daughter buy a 2016 Forte. We are not the easiest customer to deal with, but the salesman Tim was very patient and spent the time we needed to make sure we got the exact car we needed. One of the main reasons we stayed with another KIA is the service department. I dread taking my other brand vehicles in for service. But the visits to the KIA service department is always pleasant. This KIA Optima is a fantastic driving car, its a blast to drive. Took a trip to San Antonio this weekend and was amazed at the milage and how well the car just drives effortlessly on the hi way.

• joseph wilson

Bobby was our salesman. He was professional from the outset. The first thing he did was show us the safety features in the engine compartment and the hood. Then the rest of the cars safety features. He then explain the rest of the features of the car. He made the whole transaction stress free, including the finance portion. Bill, the finance person, was also very thorough. It was a wonderful experience from beginning to end. I know buying a car can be stressful but our experience was actually enjoyable. In fact, the entire staff was wonderful.

• Awesome Vehicle & Customer Service!

I immediately fell in love with my Kia Soul when I saw and test drove it. I was very impressed by the astounding professionalism, honesty, product knowledge, and heartfelt concern for my complete customer satisfaction extended to me by the young man, Tyler Hampton, who sold me the car; as well as, the Office Business Manger and my Finance Manager. These folks literally bent over backwards to make sure I was 1000% satisfied with my vehicle and my purchasing experience. I left the car dealership feeling that these people actually sincerely cared about me and my happiness which has been rare experience for me in the past when shopping for and buying a car. These guys were fantastic, and I want to thank them again for their many kindnesses and customer service shown to me and my brother who also bought a Kia Soul at the same as I bought one because he also was impressed with the vehicle and their customer service.

• Good rep, good service

The rep we dealed with was very helpful and friendly. Helped me pick out my purchase quckly. Did not feel rushed or pressured like with past dealers. Kia has been my best experience buying a car by far.

• Mike Shaw Kia Review

Everyone was eager to do all they could to make our buying experience the best it could be.We couldn't be more pleased.

• Great Experience
    June 10, 2017

I purchased a 2017 Kia Sportage. I am very happy with my vehicle, the price, and overall customer service. Cory and Timmy made me feel comfortable. Thank You Cory and Timmy