Uftring Nissan

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

592 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Uftring Nissan from DealerRater.com

• April 14, 2017

Was very pleased with my out of state internet purchase, the people I spoke, and text with were straight forward and very friendly and helpful. The we...re able to work with me, and come to a great mutual agreement, even with both parties dealing with sight unseen vehicles.

Thanks for the kind review!

May 17, 2018

We just purchased a new Rogue from Uftring Nissan last week! Henry Payton was our sales guru and he did a great job. We also worked with Ibrahim Monla... in finance who was also great to work with. Both of these gentleman were down to earth and had good personalities. I would not hesitate to work with either of these gentleman again! I will be recommend Uftring Nissan and these two outstanding workers to any one I know looking for a new vehicle. Great job guys!!

May 17, 2018

I am extremely happy with my new car purchase at Uftring Nissan. This is my first time with this dealership and with buying a Nissan vehicle. My Rog...ue drives like a dream and I couldn't be happier. Jason was exceptionally patient and helpful. My last vehicle was totaled and I was unexpectedly thrown into the car buying process again. Kristen was very friendly and kept in touch with me until I was able to visit the dealership. Both Jason and AJ were happy to spend the time I needed in making this purchase. Looking forward to many happy miles!!!

May 17, 2018

We came in pretty late in the evening and was greeted by our friendly salesperson, Connor Kindred! He evaluated what our needs were and found us the ...perfect car to test drive. We loved the car and negotiated a great deal! We appreciated the service guys and our finance advisor stayed late so we could take our car home that night. The dealership was clean and spacious and we were offered refreshments. We loved our experience!

May 11, 2018

Uftring Nissan is an excellent dealership! World class! Richard Swanson was our sales consultant for the purchase of our 2018 Murano SL AWD, and our ...2016 Frontier. He took great care of us throughout the process of the purchases. Richard went above and beyond! Outstanding customer service! We could not be happier with our new vehicles or the experience. Our thanks to your entire staff!

April 28, 2018

Chris was very helpful during the purchase and after showing me how everything works on my titan. this is the second vehicle I purchased from Chris. H...e is awesome

April 27, 2018

Uftring Nissan in Peoria is not one of the best, they are the best.I drive all the way from the Chicago area to Peoria and have purchases 4 Nissan Mur...anos in the past 9 yrs. There is a good reason for that. Uftring is the best of the best. They are honest people to deal with and the service is exceptional. It's well worth driving the extra miles. Hans Pfeiffer

April 26, 2018

Originally I sent an online request for information on a vehicle and Lettie was fantastic following up with me. I have to tell you: between my crazy s...chedule, my getting a nasty flu, my husband and I going on vacation and then all the catching-up-when-you-return business, that was NOT easy. Not only was she persistent, but also patient, without being annoying. One afternoon I unexpectedly had an hour to kill between picking children up from school and stopped to see a car. My "wish list" was vague, I knew what I wanted in a car, but not necessarily what kind of car. I had a giant of a child with me who kept adding his own confusing requests, but Conner was patient with us. He impressed me enough to want to bring my husband back the next day to see one of the cars he showed us (and to return without any of my clients -children). The next day I fell in love with a newer version of the first car Conner had shown me, though my husband agreed it was the nicest of the vehicles we'd seen he really didn't want to spend "that much." Conner then spent the majority of a rainy Saturday showing us different cars that might suit our wants and needs. He went up and beyond, even taking us to other Uftring dealerships in the area to show us cars. Eventually we left with the one I wanted even though it was "that much." Thanks for being so helpful and patient, Conner. We'll look for you next time and if it isn't for me, it shouldn't take quite so long. ;-)

April 24, 2018

Kramer was brand new when I first met him and provided great service. Almost 3 years later he found me the truck I had been waiting for and worked the... deal to perfection. Thanks for the help and great service with the new one. See you in a couple months for 2 more!

April 24, 2018

I enquired about a Juke that this dealer had on the internet. They responded immediately and set me up an appointment to test drive the Juke. The pr...ice was fair, although I wish they could have haggled a little as I was paying ???out the door cash??? that day. But, they would not budge. My daughter, who wanted vanity plates, was told they couldn???t do that. The Secretary of State???s Office told us that they definitely could have done that. So we will now have to pay double the price to get vanity plates, not just an upcharge, as our salesman thought. But other than those small perks I could have used, everyone was very accommodating, sincere and did not mind having children to deal with while waiting. Great dealership and I look forward to getting to know the Nissan Juke. We had a finance guy, but I don???t remember his name! Sorry!

Uftring Nissan