Uftring Nissan

(4.9) 542 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

542 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Uftring Nissan from DealerRater.com
  • Uftring Nissan very positive sales experience!
    September 27, 2014

Great service. I was in the market for a replacement SUV and stumbled upon a used Jeep that Uftring Nissan had, I met a salesmen by the name of Ibrahi...m. He showed me the car and explained everything to me. Everything was low pressure and overall a very positive buying experience. Justin also took care of all the financing and made it quick and easy. Detail team did great also, the SUV was spotless!

• Another Great Experience...
    January 22, 2018

We had another great experience at Uftring Nissan. In need of a newer vehicle my husband went looking for my replacement. He knew I wanted another Max...ima so he stopped in to view the inventory. They didn't have in stock the exact vehicle he knew I was wanting so the staff went right to work to see what they could find. In only a few days they located just what we were looking for and had it delivered. The next day my husband took me to look at cars (or so I thought) when we pulled in we parked next to a Brand New 2017 Black Nissan Maxima Platinum with a Giant White Bow on it. I couldn't believe it...it was for me...I was literally in tears. A lot took place before we arrived that day and with help from Tim and the Uftring Team my husband managed to completely blow me away with an AMAZING Surprise. Thank you Uftring Nissan...you really helped make my 2017 Christmas and Birthday one that I will remember ALWAYS!!

• New Car sale
    January 19, 2018

Chris Rocke is a wonderful salesman at Uftring Nissan. He listened to us and helped us reach the right decision to buy a new 20188 Murano. Initially...u, he spent time searching for a 2017 model hoping we could take advantage of any remaining stock. Unfortunately, the search found a few possibilities that in the end didn't meet our needs. Once we decided to buy a 2018 model, the dealership had one in inventory that met all of our requirements. Having decided to proceed with the purchase, Chris and the finance team kept the paperwork process streamlined. All of our requests were fulfilled. If you need a salesman who keeps you and your best interests in mind, go to Chris Rocke. We've bought several cars from him over the years and have always had a good experience.

• Over-the-top!
    January 18, 2018

We are a family of eight! We were in need of a vehicle and bad! Uftring's staff, and especially Wesley Fischer and Chris Rocke, exemplified what it ...means to really serve the customer. As you can imagine (or maybe not), having half a dozen kids made the purchasing process a bit more lengthy. Not to mention the particular vehicle we were searching for, the NV, is super hard to find. That said, the Uftring staff demonstrated the utmost patience with us as it took time to find the right vehicle. And for that I am grateful! We're loving the ride! Well done guys and gals of Uftring! Well done!

Overall Experience

• A very pleasant car buying experience
    January 16, 2018

My recent purchase of a Nissan Altima was handled by Wes Fischer who was cool, calm and collected. He was not the least bit pushy and handled all of m...y questions and concerns. I believe Wes definitely deserves a five star rating.

• Great experience!
    January 16, 2018

Jasen was really great, and very easy to work with!!! We will definitely be back when the time calls! Thanks Jasen for your patience with us!

• Great experience
    January 10, 2018

Tim Puentes was very helpful and even came in on his day off when I was scheduled to pick up my vehicle. Was very helpful and friendly.

Overall Experience

• Good experience. Genuine sales reps.
    January 9, 2018

I had a good experience with sales rep Curt Gleichman. He was not high pressure and provided good customer service to my family and I.

• Thanks Kramer
    January 3, 2018

Making a big car purchase is never easy...especially when it's unexpected. Kramer made it as pleasant as possible and even came to my house to help me... select the right car for our family! What a great guy!

• Back to a Nissan
    January 3, 2018

Used to drive a Nissan Pathfinder and loved it. Was very disappointed when the body style changed. But now my husband just bought a Nissan Titan so we...'re back in the family. Truck is awesome. Conner Kindred was our salesman. New but very efficient. I'm sure he'll do well in the business.

Uftring Nissan