• vehicle inquiry

Vehicle was sold but they responded quickly to answer my questions.

Vehicle was sold but they responded quickly to answer my questions.

• Great car and friendly staff

It was a good experience shopping at this Mazda. I was able to test drive a few cars on my own on different occasions before buying. Nathan Palacios was my salesman and he was wonderful. While trading in my car, we ran into a hiccup that he took care of right away. Also, I was sent home with a similar car that I was purchasing since mine wasn't in stock and had to wait for it to be driven down, so that was nice of them. Overall, it was a good experience and I would highly recommend seeking out Nathan Palacios as your sales guy.

• Major dissatisfaction!!

I drove 5 hours to buy a vehicle I was told had minor damage to rear end and a clean car fax. I got there only to find the the vehicle had been in a significant accident which was not reported or fixed. The front end had major damage and was barely hanging on by a thread. No concessions were given in price only a half hearted apology. I definitely would not recommend this dealership.

• Exceptional Service

Nathan Palacios made the buying process very enjoyable - and that's saying something when you dislike the whole car buying process. Nate stayed late and allowed us to take a car home to test drive. We never felt pressured, nor did we have hours or negotiations. Great experience & my daughter is over to moon with her new Maxda 6.

• Great place and great people

Nathan and Devon were a pleasure to work with! They made me feel comfortable and respected. The place was first class all the way!

• Mazda of Bentonville

Nathan Palacios was great in finding a first car for my daughter. He was fair to deal with and delivered on every thing that was part of the deal. I would send business his way.

• Great buying experience

Nathan was incredible to deal with. Made the buying process stress free.

Nathan was incredible to deal with. Made the buying process stress free.

• Great purchase experience

Nathan was really great during the selling process. Start to finish he was very knowledgeable and made the buying process very easy!

• Ask for Nathan!!

If you want a enjoyable experience? Talk to Nathan!!! He went out of his way to take care of me and my family!!! Remember talk to Nathan!

• Can not say enough good things

Thanks!

Everything went smoothly. Nathan was, and continues to remain, extremely helpful. From the beginning, looking at cars, to buying the vehicle, to servicing, Superior Mazda and Nathan have been great. He is always there when you have any questions or need any help. I went to several dealers to look at different cars - Nathan separated himself from all of them. On another level of kindness, helpfulness, and dedication.

Thanks!