John Grappone Ford

• Best dealership ever.

Congratulations on your new Mustang! Thank you for the great feedback!

I enjoyed purchacing my new Mustang from Grappone Ford. I drove past 3 other Ford dealerships to get there and it was worth it. I don't think the word "No" is in there vocabulary.

Congratulations on your new Mustang! Thank you for the great feedback!

• Excellent sixty mile check-up and review of my car

The friendliness and knowledge of your employees. They know all about Ford vehicles, and are happy to answer questions I ask.

• All around Great Experience, Highly recommend!

Everything! We truly had a great buying experience. The money offered for our trade was more then fair,the price of the vehicle we purchased was also very fair. We had great customer service and the deal went smoothly. AAAA++++

• A pleasant and pressure-free buying experience.

A very positive sales experience with Bret Newton. He was helpful and friendly, and didn't pressure me. All my questions were answered thoroughly.

• Incredible Service!

Top notch service. Service desk associate and technician stayed late for my repair. When they didn't have a part, they gave me a loaner suv to use until I could get back to Grappone, even though I had to go out of town for 5 days later!!!

• Excellent service

Adam Lang was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. I looked for a car in the summer and struck out, but Adam kept an eye out for me and texted me months later wen a car came in he thought I would like. I ended up buying that car.

• Great people with great products

Friendly and easy to work its people. Worked well with containing our other small wants and necessities we needed to have a good experience at Grappone ford

• Grappone Customer Service

Normally you guys are GREAT. Fast and on top of things.. This trip there was a miscommunication where the mechanic didn't understand the service counter guy and ended up not doing anything with my truck for about 4 hours. So i waited patiently and finally asked about my truck and was told that there was a miscommunication. However, without even having to ask the Service counter guy took it upon himself to apologize and not charge me for the 5 hour oil change and made sure i was on my way as quickly as possible after finding out about the problem. A great example of how a company empowers their employees to make decisions to provide an exceptional customer experience. Thank You.. You turned a bad experience into a good one...

• Professional and courteous service.

Everything that was arranged for the service went very well. Courteous service personnel and they kept me informed of each step.

• Great service

The entire team at the service desk are dedicated, professional and willing to serve. I will definitely use Grappone for all my future service needs.