John Grappone Ford

• Best dealership ever.

Congratulations on your new Mustang! Thank you for the great feedback!

I enjoyed purchacing my new Mustang from Grappone Ford. I drove past 3 other Ford dealerships to get there and it was worth it. I don't think the word "No" is in there vocabulary.

Congratulations on your new Mustang! Thank you for the great feedback!

• truckpurchase

I bought a truck at grapponeford and I am very pleased with the truck.Also, my salesman Adam Lang did an outstanding job in the process.He is very thorough at what he does and worked hard to find me the best finance option.I will recommend him to anyone I know looking for a vehicle

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

• Grappone Ford

Pleasant experience. Will recommend to others. Have been a customer for over 15 years and will continue to do business with Grappone Companies.

• Truck

This was the second time I had my power steering fixed and it went very well

Thank you for the 5-star rating Kevin! We are happy to serve you.

This was the second time I had my power steering fixed and it went very well

Thank you for the 5-star rating Kevin! We are happy to serve you.

• Always Satisfied!

Service and Seth are the reason I keep returning to Grappone Ford. BUT it was Seth's day off and I realized I could survive and my regular check up went well.

• Repair/replacement of wiper motor.

The "work" was done on time, and I am very satisfied with the entire appointment!

Thank you Gordon for your feedback in regards to your service visit! We are happy to hear that you are satisfied! We look forward to seeing you next time around!

• Grappone Service

It is always great working with Grappone. I will only use them to service my F150

• Best car buying experience ever!

Easiest car buying experience ever! Absolutely no haggling!

Easiest car buying experience ever! Absolutely no haggling!

We're happy to hear that you had such a pleasant experience here at John Grappone, Edward! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we hope to see you again soon!

• Mr Kevin Payne

Friendly, informative staff. I have nothing more to say.

Friendly, informative staff. I have nothing more to say.

• New 2016 Escape purchase

We had another great day everything we asked for was done and in the time they said. Thanks again for the great service at Grappone.