• Nissan Titan

1st Nissan purchase. My salesman Thomas McCray was very helpful and knowledgeable. Would recommend anyone to the dealership.

Hi Greg, thank you for providing this feedback, we appreciate your business and your 5-star rating! Enjoy your Nissan!

• Outstanding service!!!

I just bought a Nissan Frontier from Alexander Nissan and could not be happier. The staff was very easy to work with and gave me a really good deal. I would highly recommend them to anyone thinking of buying a vehicle and I plan on going back to them first in the future.

Hi Jay, thanks so much for the wonderful 5-star review. We thank you for shopping with us and we strive to provide the very best experience to our customers and anyone you recommend. Please come back anytime.

• GMC Acadia

No pressure from the salesman. Sales staff was friendly and helpful. Facility was clean and coffee was great.

Thanks again!

Thanks again!

• GMC Acadia

Jerry, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We are dedicated to our customers and it is important we do everything in our power to ensure they drive away happy! We look forward to working with you or anyone you might send our way in the future. Have a wonderful summer.

• Wonderful buying experience!

From the moment our sales consultant, Kris Foster, greeted us, to driving away in out new Titan, the experience was enjoyable and stress free. Everyone was professional and courteous. No one pressured us into buying extras we did not want. Kris was very helpful, knowledgeable, and easy to work with. He was willing to take whatever time we needed to look at trucks, test drive, review their features, etc. We highly recommend Kris and Alexander Nissan.

Hi Neil, Thanks for the wonderful recommendation. We pride ourselves on our no-pressure sales and outstanding customer service and it's a pleasure to hear that's what you received. Please let us know if you need anything else, enjoy your Titan!

• This is my 5th Frontier, all from Alexander Nissan

Thanks for the feedback and the 5-star rating!! We appreciate your shopping with us and we wish you many wonderful adventures in your new vehicle.

Had a GREAT truck buying experience from Alexander Nissan. My salesman Rome treated me great, I will recommend him to anyone I know in the market for a new car/truck.

• Excellent

Excellent I have purchased 10 vehicles from Blaise Alexander. Bruce Kelley has been my salesman each time.

Thanks so much, we'll pass your kind words onto Bruce. We appreciate your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Take care!

• Excellent

Excellent I have purchased 10 vehicles from Blaise Alexander Nissan

Thanks Jake, your loyalty is appreciated and we sincerely appreciate your review. Take care!!

Excellent I have purchased 10 vehicles from Blaise Alexander Nissan

• Mrs Sharon VH Slacum

All staff were extremely professional, thorough and pleasant especially my agent Luca G.

Hi Sharon, thank you for the excellent review. We're honored to have a perfect 5-star rating from you. Please come back again!

• purchased a used nissan rogue

purchased a used nissan rogue from bruce kelly. he was professional, yet patient and honest. a quality not found in many car salesmen today!!

John, we are pleased to hear that your experience was excellent in customer service from beginning to end. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again.