Alexander Nissan

Sunday Closed Closed
New (570) 308-3559 (570) 308-3559
Used (570) 308-3571 (570) 308-3571
Service (570) 308-3307 (570) 308-3307

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

GREAT Service

Never left my House! Rome Dropped the van off for me to drive and check out, and took my old van for a trade. Called me with all the details and offers, gave a great price. When the paperwork was ready, Rome bought it to my house and in the driveway he handed it to me in the van to sign. Easiest, smoothest car transaction Ever!

Dealer response

Thank you for the 5 stars! Take care!

3.0

Service team is very persistent

Went in to buy a new vehicle, but they wouldn't give enough for our trade. Kept us there for over an hour talking nonsense. I will not be buying from this dealer. Worst thing you can do is give them your phone number. That will pester you.

Dealer response

We apologize your time with us did not warrant 5 stars. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we would love another chance. If there's anything we can do to better meet your needs, please don't hesitate to reach out. Take care.

1.0

All about the money

I went to look at a used car there and tried to negotiate since it was listed at the high end of KBB value (and a little over my budget). They would not budge even a cent. They fed me a bunch of bull of how they were planning to raise the price and another dealership wanted it. Well guess what? They didn’t raise the price and it’s still on their lot. If you want to go pay sticker price for a used car and buy from a place that only cares about the money and not the customer, then this is the place for you. I went to a different car dealership the next week and they offered a lower price than what was listed without me even having to ask, among many other great acts of customer service. That’s how you do customer service, not how the people at this Nissan dealership do it.

Dealer response

We are disappointed your time with us did not warrant 5 stars. Customer satisfaction is very important to us. If you would like to discuss your visit in more detail you may contact GM Mike McRae at 5464925 ext 13140. Take care.

Excellent first time dealership car experience

Excellent first time dealership car buying experience after a friend gave us her Saleman’s name. Thank you for providing such a positive and honest experience! We will be sending our family and friends to Alexander Nissan every time!

First Nissan purchase

Kris Foster was great to work with. He followed up on all of our questions and requests. No pressure to buy ! Chose Blaise Alexander over Ken Pollock and Hesser.

Shopped for a new truck.

The sales associate was very helpful, courteous and knew the vehicles. I definitely will shop at the same place for next vehicle. The facility was clean and orderly. The customer lounge was nice and well maintained. All personnel were very helpful.

Picking up my new Nissan Rogue from Micheal Conner

Michael was a very nice guy he was friendly and polite. Michael went over all the options and answered all my questions. I definitely would recommend visiting this dealership and talking with Michael Conner.

First Nissan Purchase

I just purchased a Nissan Altima from Alexander Nissan. The staff was very easy to work with and I would highly recommend them to anyone thinking of making a vehicle purchase in the future.

Excellent service

I went to the dealership with my husband. We looked at a charger not really thinking we would buy. The warm welcome and hospitality changed our minds. They went above and beyond to get us approved. The facility was very nice and they even gave our kids snacks. I would recommend going to the dealership and have to everyone.

Dealer response

Hi Jennifer! We strive to do everything we can for our customer and make them feel at home. We hope you enjoy your Charger. Happy Holidays to you and your family. Any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.

A quick and easy experience

My wife and I were looking for a new car. Ted greeted us at the door and helped us select one based on what our likes and dislikes were. He was extremely knowledgeable and patient with us. I would highly recommend him amd this dealership.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words Jason and the review! Any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to Ted.