Orr Chevrolet Cadillac of Fort Smith

Used 877-801-3201 Email Dealer
Service 866-652-7739

Average based on 244 reviews
  • Great customer service

Thanks Derek for your business and your kind words!

We had been looking online for quite sometime trying to find a fair priced Yukon for my wife. After we found a Yukon at Smith, which was used, they made sure everything was in working order. Steve, our sales guy, made sure everything we needed was taken care of, made sure we felt at home, and provided everything as promised. We didn't feel pressured at all and were excited about our purchase.

Thanks Derek for your business and your kind words!

• Our experience

My wife, Cheri, and I bought a used Corvette and a new Cadillac SRX last week. We worked with Steven Franklin, who made the process as smooth and efficient as is possible! Our purchases are the sixth and seventh we have made of both company and personal vehicles in the last two years! Needless to say, we're very pleased with our purchases and the service Steven provided in the process.

• Terrific Dealer!

I had a terrific experience with Orr and their sales staff/management. Polite, easy to do business with, and great follow up. I'd highly recommend this dealer. Specifically want to call out Krystal and Luke as phenomenal representatives of their brand.

• Great

We had great service The sales staff was excellent

We had great service The sales staff was excellent

• Very Helpful

We had been car shopping for a month or so and just weren't happy with any where we went. Once we arrived at Orr we were greeted by Douglas! He was very informative and helpful from the second we met him. He went above and beyond to make sure we knew everything about the cars we were looking at. I would recommend Douglas or Orr to anyone who is car shopping. They made us feel like family even before they knew if we were buying or not.

• Great Experience

Great experience! Mark was wonderful to deal with, listened, was patient and willing to help me find what I was looking for.

• 100% satisfied customer

I purchased a 2016 silverado from smith Chevrolet , the people are great , very friendly and helpful . My sales persons name is Erick Oswald he is awesome , he did what he needed to do to make the sale happen and made sure I was happy . Thank you Eric and smith Chevrolet Your friend Danny D

• MR. Jim Spears

Very well treated by our consultant Joe. No issues whatsoever. I was made to feel that I was the most important customer in the service center.

• service visit

GREAT SERVICE-really appreciated the friendliness and personal touch from everyone I came into contact with

• Smith Chevrolet-Cadillac customer