Orr Chevrolet Cadillac of Fort Smith

494 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Orr Chevrolet Cadillac of Fort Smith from DealerRater.com
  • Great customer service

Thanks Derek for your business and your kind words!

We had been looking online for quite sometime trying to find a fair priced Yukon for my wife. After we found a Yukon at Smith, which was used, they made sure everything was in working order. Steve, our sales guy, made sure everything we needed was taken care of, made sure we felt at home, and provided everything as promised. We didn't feel pressured at all and were excited about our purchase.

Thanks Derek for your business and your kind words!

• Ms. Jeffries did an outstanding job with customer service an
    May 26, 2017

Ms. Jeffries did an outstanding job with customer service and asking all the right questions. It was a pleasure doing business with her. She is a direct reflection of your dealership.

• Purchase of used car
    May 25, 2017

Always excellent service with the sales team at Orr Chevy. They're always trying to get what the customers can afford and what they want.

• Unmatched Service
    May 24, 2017

Orr Service Center is the absolute best I have ever experienced. Their care and level of service is something I had never experienced before. Most dealerships after you buy their car they are through with you and moving on to the next. But with Orr it is not true. They remind you of care for your car and do everything they can to help you enjoy your car for years to come. We absolutely love our Equinox!

• Customer

Great experience. Exceptional salespeople. I would recommend this dealership and salesperson-Ike-to anyone.

• Awesome team
    May 22, 2017

We have bought several new vehicles from this dealership. and Blake was a very hard worker. We enjoyed our experience with him and the dealership.

• Found the perfect suv!
    May 22, 2017

I did not know exactly what I wanted. I had a budget and Austin and Scotty helped me find the perfect suv to meet my needs.

Orr Chevrolet Cadillac

Perfect! Congratulations on your new SUV! Thank you for choosing ORR!

Orr Chevrolet Cadillac

Perfect! Congratulations on your new SUV! Thank you for choosing ORR!

• reprogram of touch screen

Orr Chevrolet Cadillac

Great work. Always easy to get an appointment. Only complaint is the length of the wait. 2-3 hours is too long. Be faster with the work being done.

Orr Chevrolet Cadillac

I do apologize for your wait time. We do strive to have minimal wait time. I will bring it to our service department's attention and see how we can improve. Thank you very much for your business and taking the time to share your feedback!

• Excellent service
    May 22, 2017

Excellent service thank you all so much for taking pair of my car in a expedited manner.I would recommend the service department to anyone

• Amazing

Deanna and Scotty were the best! They answered every question I had and were very helpful.