Toyota of Rockwall

(4.6) 666 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

666 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Toyota of Rockwall from DealerRater.com
  • Drew Nigo provided excellent customer service
    February 1, 2018

Our salesman, Drew Nigo was excellent to work with. On Saturday 1/27 I came in and test drove a new Highlander. I informed him that I wasn't ready to ...buy and he was chill about it. 4 days later I test drove a 13 Highlander with the intention of not making a purchase. However during the test drive I knew I wanted it so I asked Drew if I could drive it to where I live in Royse City so my wife could see it. He agreed and waited patiently while we fit it in our garage and put in the car seat to make the rear fits the driver side. (Yes she liked it duh!). When I went back to the dealership I made an offer and he only had to go to the manager twice to get the price I wanted and believe me that's really good. The whole negotiation process only took me 15 maybe 20 minutes max which is quick. The car was very clean and you can tell they take pride in their work. The finance guy never told me that I "had to" purchase their warranty package and to be honest they knew I didn't want it so they didn't bother which saved us time. I have not really dealt with the service department, but from the way the car drove and the carfax I could tell that they did some quality work on it.

• Oil change
    February 7, 2018

Have my appointment today to do oil change. Call service to schuelde at 11 am and also ask any promotion for synthetic oil..service guy say 64.99 so ...I send my dad up there to do it....After service they charge him 87.99...I call them back to ask why the price different...They told me my dad just want to do oil change so they charge him 79.99 + tax...I told them the service guy quote me for 64.99 + tax...but he never put it in the system with the appointment time...I also repeat the service what the told so I can give my dad enough to paid....but look like he doesn't cares....this is my first n last time and will never come back to this place ever again....staff are not honestly n don't take responsibility...

• Wonderful experience, with great staff
    January 10, 2018

I bought a new Toyota 4 Runner. Caitlyn was a saleslady and Corey Thomas was the manager on duty. They made me feel welcome, valued and appreciated.... They helped make the process smooth and any hickups along the way were handled well and professionally. I look forward to dealing with them in future when I take my car in for my oil changes and regular service maintenance. Thank you for a positive purchase experience.

• Great Saturday!
    December 31, 2017

I came in for service on Saturday 12/30/2017 as my wife's car (was the kids car before she left for college) dropped a part on Friday night! So as th...e gents in service were making the needed repairs I asked them to get the car appraised. I met Robert "No Hassle" Castle and Corey Thomas, the sales manager. Robert was made aware that I am just beginning the process of looking and what i was looking for. We searched out a few vehicles and then Robert said wait I have something that may be up your alley. Being tall is an issue with some cars. Robert found me an Avalon that was in great shape and was at the price I needed it to be at. He got the appraisal done on my car, got the paperwork started with Joey D, and worked a great deal. Everyone in the Dealership that I met made me feel welcome and when my wife came down to bring the title to the old car the gents from the service dept and sales all made her feel comfortable. That was very important to me. the deal was complete. Handshakes all around and even a cookie or 2 was eaten. Thank you Corey, Robert, and Joey D for making this the most pleasant car buying experience ever! I do mean ever.

Overall Experience

• Great experience with the exception of one!
    December 17, 2017

My car buying experience went quite well at Toyota of Rockwall. Alan Schwerdt and Matt were very helpful in helping me find the exact car that I was l...ooking for. They discussed the cars features in good detail and were not pushy in any way. Amanda was also very pleasant as she gave me a tour thru the facility. I did however have a very unpleasant experience with Gabriel Hernandez. The first encounter was at my first visit in which I proposed and offer to Alan, and he then passed it on to Gabriel. Gabriel approached me with his counter offer which he said it's the best he can do. He then turned around and walked away from me. The second encounter was after the purchase was completed and I went the next day to pick the car up. I noticed some small stains in the retracting roof, which I thought might be a leak in the moon roof. Alan and Gabriel looked at it with Gabriel commenting "It can't be perfect". Then "If you don't like it I can call the deal off". And again he walked away. With an attitude like that I don't think he belongs in any dealership. I think he will only tarnish the Toyota of Rockwall name. Thus, only four stars

• No other Toyota service location needed
    December 14, 2017

Now 2 years into our Highlander, I have been to the other Toyota Service drives in the area, but will only use Casey in Rockwall. I was jaded when I c...ame in the first time because this was the 3rd Toyota Service location and just had a mix of bad experiences/service/still have grease stains that will never come out of the interior and Casey accepted all that baggage and has really been diligent in making sure every trip in is a great one. Really appreciate her and the outstanding service she provides.

• BEST EVER CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE
    November 19, 2017

DANNY MENDEZ WAS AWESOME; FRIENDLY, LOW-KEY, NO PRESSURE. WENT THE EXTRA MILE TO MAKE SURE I WAS HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE. HE IS THE REASON I BOUGHT TH...E CAR THAT EVENING. ALSO GREAT WERE DREW NIGO & SCOTT THE FINANCE GUY, AS WELL AS THE PARTS GUY AND RECEPTION STAFF. I WILL DEFINITELY USE THIS DEALERSHIP IN THE FUTURE AND RECOMMEND IT TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

• No Hassle
    October 23, 2017

If you want a "no hassle" experience please visit "No Hassle" Castle at Toyota of Rockwall. Robert gave us all our options with no pressure to buy. We... did not intend on buying a car that evening, but decided to purchase the car because the service was exceptional.

• Friendly, Knowledgeable Sales and Service Staff
    October 12, 2017

This dealership is at the highest of professionalism...I have purchased 2 cars in the last few years...Will do so again..Sales staff is friendly and e...asy to work with.

• The Magician
    October 11, 2017

Carl David is a Magician, both at finding and fixing a problem in my new Toyota C-HR. I love the car AND the service. Thanks Carl!

Toyota of Rockwall