3.0
  • Worth the extra work

Bought two cars from them. The sales person was on vacation my first visit. Was able to see the cars on my second try. Made up my mind which ones I wanted and he did the rest - transfers, detailing, even went through the car's features. Will absolutely buy from them again.

• No info on internet of specific cars for sell

I saw a car on the lot and no one was around. I tried to get the information on the Toyota RAV 4. This site has no information Extreemly disappointed

Sorry, unfortunately the vehicle the shopper was interested in was "sold" and was not offered on the Cars.Com sight. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

• Never heard from them

Contacted Avis about a car I was interested in purchasing and NEVER heard back from them about the car. If the car was sold already, they could have taken it off the site or told me. Found a similar car at another local dealership for a better price anyways.

• Satisfied car shopper

Very good experience, good value, great condition. Very low key easy to work with