Sullivan Auto Trading Inc.

272 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 2, 2019

Our entire experience at Sullivans was a joy! Car shopping is a stressful experience, but Scott Riley went above and beyond to find a car for us that would... fit our budget and be reliable ( the criteria that mattered to us). There was never any pressure, and his knowledge of cars is impressive. When it was time to finance, Austin did a great job finding us the best rates. I HIGHLY recommend this dealership--and if you are from Charlottesville, like we are, it is worth making the trek for the service you will encounter and the money you will save! ( And you can have a delicious lunch next door at Aladin after your purchase! :) ). When it comes to buying our next car, I know we will be back to visit Scott at Sullivan Auto Trading!

August 30, 2019

The great team at Sullivan made my used truck purchase easy, friendly and fast. Will and Josh were low key, matter of fact, straight shooters that made... me a fair offer on my trade in and the buying experience a breeze. I knew what i was looking for and they were easy to deal with to get it done.

• October 10, 2018

I saw the car I was looking for a good while for a great price at Sullivan’s. Got a prompt response when I called to see if the car was still available... and came up from Southern NC. My salesman Brad was awesome in answering any questions I had and even checked in for my ETA the day of to make sure the car was ready at the front of the lot for me to check out. No hassle at all or pressure in the slightest. Took it out for a test drive and was sold already. The car ran great and was in great shape as described by Brad. The trading and buying process was a breeze and I ended up getting more than what would normally be offered for the car on KBB. The GSM, Mr. Will Sullivan was beyond a class act. Very respectful, articulate, and very understanding. He’s a great guy who runs his business the right way. He took care of our paper work in no time, was extremely patient and willing to explain and address any questions or concerns. A real stand up gentleman. He locked us in a great APR, explained all warranty options and was very transparent and honest on fees and every other small, intricate detail other managers wouldn’t readily share with a customer. I couldn’t be happier with the trading process here. After everything was signed and ready, Brad personally hand washed and assisted the detailing staff and had the car prepped and ready to go shining in no time. He’s a class act as a salesmen. Highly recommend reaching out to him if you have any questions on anything on their lot. He will respond promptly and do what he can to make sure everything is ready to go. Sullivan has a HUGE selection and quite honestly, one of the most impressive lot and detailing/service bay you could find anywhere. They are the epitome of good business and honest values. Give these guys a visit, it’s well worth the trip and you’ll be treated with respect and feel at ease with some of the stress that comes with used car buying. Ask for Brad and another shoutout to Brad and Mr. Sullivan himself for the outstanding service and getting me into a great car I can depend on.

July 6, 2019

Salesman Brad was helpful and informative. Not high pressure. Made the process quick and the easiest I've ever had. Opener Pat and administrative staff... also moved there process along. Thanks.

June 11, 2019

I bought my car on Memorial Day and showed up early to meet Brad. He was very helpful in showing us the vehicle and allowing us to test drive. We decided... to purchase and the total process from start to finish was only about an hour including the test drive. Best buying experience i ever had.

June 8, 2019

I found the vehicle we were looking for online at a fair price. Even though I was from out of state, Brad and the team were prompt in answering questions... and facilitating the purchase. We are happy with our experience.

May 28, 2019

Buying a car can be a very stress full experience, but they made it so easy. They don't push you to buy a car and, if you do, they work with you to get... the best deal for your interest and coverages for the car. They don't try to sell you things that don't get themselves for their own cars. I will definitely be taking anyone I know who needs a car here.

May 27, 2019

After looking for months for the right vehicle from the right dealership, I found Sullivan’s. Very impressive in terms of vehicles, prices, personnel,... and service!

May 7, 2019

My husband and I were both very impressed with everyone at this dealership, especially Brad, who did to all he could to make us happy.

May 7, 2019

I recently purchased in almost a New Nissan Pathfinder in Virgina all the way from New Jersey.Brad is my first poc over phone and his response is swift... and excellent.He gave me car photos ,videos and test drove car for me ,checked everything and make sure all good.I just trusted him and Sullivan auto trading ,based on other google reviews and I feel my decision is right.I virtually looked at the vehicle over phone and email as I have to travel 250 miles from NJ.Brad gave me great confidence about the vehicle.so I just went in to buy the car and what he gave me over phone is the same and right.Everything in my car worked great as he told me over phone.Glad that I bought this car and I am happy now.i definitely recommend Brad and Sullivan Auto trading to everyone to buy car from here. Also thanks to finance team Ken and Austin for answering all my questions related to financing my car.Awesome dealer and team..thanks much.