Bryan's Car Corner

61 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• August 13, 2015

When considering my next car purchase I had champagne dreams on a beer budget. Thanks to Gilligan and Bobby, I drove away with the beautiful Lexus I hoped... to own with a very affordable monthly payment and the opportunity to re-establish my credit. The experience was very pleasant and a life-changer! They also offer service after the sale, it's obvious customer satisfaction is very important at Bryan's.These guys are my go-to dealership and I've already recommended them to family and friends. Thank you Gilligan and Bobby!!

September 19, 2018

Bobby and Gillian went above and beyond with this car sale. The husband works in the oilfield and could not make it during regular business hours. These... guys took time out to visit after hours. We highly recommend Bryans Car Corner for your used car needs.

July 22, 2018

My husband and I decided to stop into Bryans Car Corner in Chickasha Ok on 7/21/18. We had the pleasure of working with Gilligan. He was wonderful during... the process of buying our truck. In the past we have had some credit issues. Gilligan took the time to really understand our situation and to fit us with the best vehicle at a price that fit our budget. I would highly recommend buying your next vehicle from Bryans Car Corner. Loved our experience working with them.

July 19, 2018

Thank you Gillagan and Bobby at Bryan’s Car Corner in Chickasha for the great Ride Melissa and I love it And will return for our next vehicle

July 14, 2018

I would recommend friends family basically anyone, I went to several places, but it was costly here at Brian’s they wanted to make sure the payment... was right for me. I went in thinking cause I had no credit would have been impossible, but I drove off the lot with a car that I’m very pleased with Bobby knew exactly what I wanted/needed. I will definitely keep going back!!!

June 27, 2018

Very wonderful experience. Willing to work with me on what I need and went out of their way to fulfill my needs in a vehicle I was looking for. Made... my car buying simple and quick. Willing to return in the future. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a car.

June 16, 2018

Bryan's car corner is the bee's knees. I was in a bad situation and they helped me get a new car. As a single mother of three, things have been... a struggle for me trying to get back on my feet and do right by my kids. I tried to go to a few different places to get a car an couldn't got turned down. Gilligan is a life saver and did everything he could to get me a car I would love. I absolutely love my car. Thanks Bryans car corner. You guys are amazing, I recommend this place to everyone.

April 19, 2018

Wow these people are so nice,fast at getting you approved and in the car of your choice.i highly recommend Bryans car corner for a good car buying experience

March 29, 2018

Bobby and James helped my fiancé and I out by being fast, easy and smart. They didn’t screw around or try to ruin our credit (like other dealerships did... just before we went there). I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone looking for a vehicle.

March 28, 2018

We were getting tired of being thrown under the bus from other dealerships. We stopped in to take a look after the other two dealerships pulled our credit... 12 times just on Trans Union alone. Bobby and James pulled our credit once, made a few phone calls, and got us into a car that we so desperately need. Massive props to Bryan’s car corner.