Ultimate Motors

158 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 13, 2018

Spotted a very clean Mercedes E350 online and made arrangements to travel from DC to Richmond on short notice for a test drive. My online intake was expeditiously... handled by Eddie Jennings who happened to be tied up with another customer when I arrived. Owner Mark Selahi stepped right in and took care of me. Mark handed me the keys and told me to take my time with the test drive. Being unfamiliar with the location, I asked and Mark unhesitantly agreed to accompany me for an extensive test drive and subsequently handled a smooth and painless transaction at a very fair price including my trade-in and thus made this purchase an ultimate buying experience. Enthusiastically recommend Ultimate Motors without reservation. I will definitely be back.

July 25, 2018

Just bought my second car from Ultimate and on each occasion the experience has been enjoyable with no pressure and complete confidence in the quality... of the vehicle purchased

Hi John; We greatly appreciate your continued support and patronage. Thank you so much for your recent purchase. Enjoy your new Benz! Please stay in ...touch. We look forward to seeing you soon.

• July 25, 2018

I went to Ultimate Motors because my Credit Union had them listed as a reputable dealer. After discovering that UM was a small local dealer AND they donate... to St. Jude's Hospital, I knew I would love to support them. Spencer was polite and friendly and my husband and I really enjoyed our conversation with him. This was at great experience.

Hi Elizabeth; Thank you so much for your feedback. We greatly appreciate your business, and are very grateful that you noticed our commitment to chari...table causes. We strongly believe in giving back to our community and charities. I am very happy to announce that this years charity drive will include donating 5 vehicles to our local charities. Thank you again for your business. Please stay in touch; we look forward to serving you in the future.

July 23, 2018

Straight up reasonable respectful transaction Would feel very safe doing business here again. Very accomodating, transparent on all issues and questions.... Very much appreciated the courtesy and competence.

Hi Forest; Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad to hear you are enjoying your new Porsche. I hope you had a great time with your grandson drivin...g cross country. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

May 30, 2018

I had been looking for a used vehicle for several weeks and was getting really frustrated with the process. Then I came to Ultimate Motors!!! I saw... a vehicle that caught my eye and took it for a test drive. Eddie was AWESOME answered ALL my questions (and I had a lot). I also met Mark, the owner, that day and was very impressed with how comfortable they made me feel. I honestly had my mind set on a Honda Pilot and was scheduled to go see several over the next few days. I kept going back to the Lexus I drove at Ultimate Motors and how comfortable they had made me feel...I was extremely anxious about the whole car buying experience due to my last vehicle purchase being a nightmare!!! Mark and Eddie took GREAT care of us and I can't thank them enough for the time and effort they put forth to make me COMPLETELY HAPPY with this car buying experience!!! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND ULTIMATE MOTORS if you are in the market for a REALLY NICE used vehicle!!! I couldn't tell you how many vehicles I looked at, at various dealers, that still had trash and half eaten food in them...immediate turn off. You WILL NOT find that at ULTIMATE MOTORS! Their vehicles are in showroom condition the FIRST time you see it! Thank you Mark and all the gang at Ultimate Motors for taking such PRIDE in what you do! I WILL be a repeat customer and I hope you will take the time to go check them out. You won't be disappointed!

Hi Steph; Thank you so much for your feedback. I am glad to hear that we were able to create a positive and happy purchase experience for you, especia...lly knowing the problems you experienced at another dealership. We are always here for you and we greatly appreciate your business.

March 30, 2018

It was one of the best and quickest car transactions I am ever experienced... I would. This dealership to everyone who is looking for a car to show with... Ultimate Motors... Curtis S.

Hi Curtis; Thank you so much for your feedback. We truly enjoyed working with you, and look forward to serving you in the future.

February 7, 2018

Oh my, I came in looking for a c300 but the one I had my eye on was sold. But left out smiling driving a Mercedes ml350 Thanks for Eddie. He seen a upside... down smile and in minutes was smiling again. Good place to go for your next vehicle.

Hi Marcia: I am so glad to hear you are enjoying your new ML350. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

December 8, 2017

Excellent buying experience and Spencer was brilliant throughout. The dealership is small but that's a good thing as the owner sources excellent quality,... well looked after cars. It is worth the drive to secure a fair priced, top quality vehicle as the first class photos on the web page are exactly as you see the vehicle. Would I recommend the dealership to my friends.....absolutely!

Hi Neil; Thank you very much for your feedback and your recent purchase. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed working with Spencer. He is a very valuabl...e member of our team, and he works hard in satisfying all our clients. Please keep in touch and thanks again for your business.

October 23, 2017

I had spent about 9 months looking for a used S5. I finally found a local car, which was a huge bonus. I had great customer service from Spencer and this... the smoothest car buying experience I have had.

Hi Jim; Thank you so much for your feedback. That S5 is sure a beautiful and rare machine! Enjoy it, and remember to keep it under a 100mph:) Thanks ...again for your business. We greatly appreciate you.

October 20, 2017

An awesome experience. Couldn't have been any better.

Hi George; I am glad to hear you are enjoying your new BMW. It was a pleasure working you, and we look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you... for your business.