Walker Acura

4.1 out of 5 (4.1) 11 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• February 23, 2017

Tony is amazing! He will work with you in every way possible! He took his time & made sure he could do everything he could & he got me into a car 10 y...ears newer then what I had ! That's a blessing . Thanks to him I no longer have to drive around in worry . I highly recommend going to see him if you're looking to purchase a new or used car. You won't regret it. Their facility is also very nice , it's well put together for those ending up in there for a couple hours.

January 26, 2017

If you are interested in looking at or even considering an Acura, you should see Tony Hoang at Walker Acura. He is very personable and friendly, not ...a high pressure salesman. He will take the time to make sure that all of your questions are answered. I recently purchased a car from him. I could not have asked for a nicer sales person. I would do business with him again in a heartbeat. I recommend him to all of my friends!!

January 25, 2017

Tony got me in a better car than what I ever expected for a great price. He made sure everything stayed within my budget and I never felt pressure. ...It was a relaxing process and got a great car. Service was so good my friend that tagged along even bought a car.

January 25, 2017

Tony Hoang at walker Acura help me with my car purchase from A Thru almost Z ! of course Z is the finance part lol. Very helpful and would recommen...d him for his honest opinion.

January 25, 2017

Tony Hoang was a remarkably enthusiastic, welcoming, and most knowledgeable salesperson. He answered all of our questions, and when we asked somethi...ng he didn't readily know, he checked with the Finance mgr or whomever and got an answer. We are really enjoying the MDX, and will certainly return to this dealership when we decide to purchase another vehicle.

January 25, 2017

The entire buying process was pleasant to say the least. I was walk-in potential buyer looking to simply test drive a car. I fell in love with the car..., and Tony patiently negotiated a deal with me over the next month and a half. Definitely in love with my car, and I thank Tony for handling the myriad of questions I had for him.

September 27, 2016

From the moment I walked through the door Adam Lewis greeted me with a warm smile. Adam and the Finance coordinator went above and beyond to make sure... I left the dealership with the PERFECT car!

September 21, 2016

My experience at this dearler ship was horrible..the customer service was awful.....I will never buy another vehicle again from there or recommend any...one to go there

September 18, 2016

I bought a car from MARIO and later decided to get the car appraised. Found out the car had been damaged. Carfax history report was clean. They said s...ince it was not notified to them it is nothing they could do about it. They dealership said the same thing. So you mean to tell me that WALKER ACURA buys cars and not have a body mechanic look over it. I had a engine mechanic look at it.

Jacob, we will provide you with a current Carfax showing there is no accidents. We will be happy to email this to you now, please let us know what ema...il address to send to. Thank you

September 12, 2015

I was referred to Mark by a friend of mine, and I never really expected the level of customer service that I experience while shopping for my new car.... My experience with him was exceptional, he went above and beyond and made my transition in purchasing a new car seamless. Thank you

Walker Acura