Walker Acura

13 reviews

November 24, 2018

I leased a 2018 ILX from Walker Acura in New Orleans. Sal was my salesman, and he was great. The car is better than I could imagine. Everything about... the car is great. Make the right choice when purchasing a new car and get an Acura. Great value and extras for the money

October 17, 2018

I can't say enough about how awful this dealership is. Less than two months after being pressured to buy a 2019 RDX, my car is in the service department... for the second time due to errors with the technology, the reason I bought the car to begin with. During the actual buying process, I was lied to multiple times by the sales agents, and the customer service is horrible. Customers are made to stand around when bringing in their car for repairs, as the rep inputs your data into their computer. There is no place for the customer to sit during this process. The actual waiting area is dirty and old, and there are no vending machines. I drove an Infiniti for nine years, and that was an actual luxury experience. You were greeted as soon as you stepped out of your vehicle when bringing it in, and you were seated with the rep responsible for service/repairs. Today I was sent away in an old RDX which has none of the features I'm paying a lot of money for in my car, unreliable as it is. If you're in the market for a luxury vehicle, please, please look elsewhere.

• February 23, 2017

Tony is amazing! He will work with you in every way possible! He took his time & made sure he could do everything he could & he got me into a car 10 years... newer then what I had ! That's a blessing . Thanks to him I no longer have to drive around in worry . I highly recommend going to see him if you're looking to purchase a new or used car. You won't regret it. Their facility is also very nice , it's well put together for those ending up in there for a couple hours.

January 26, 2017

If you are interested in looking at or even considering an Acura, you should see Tony Hoang at Walker Acura. He is very personable and friendly, not a... high pressure salesman. He will take the time to make sure that all of your questions are answered. I recently purchased a car from him. I could not have asked for a nicer sales person. I would do business with him again in a heartbeat. I recommend him to all of my friends!!

January 25, 2017

Tony got me in a better car than what I ever expected for a great price. He made sure everything stayed within my budget and I never felt pressure. It... was a relaxing process and got a great car. Service was so good my friend that tagged along even bought a car.

January 25, 2017

Tony Hoang at walker Acura help me with my car purchase from A Thru almost Z ! of course Z is the finance part lol. Very helpful and would recommend... him for his honest opinion.

January 25, 2017

Tony Hoang was a remarkably enthusiastic, welcoming, and most knowledgeable salesperson. He answered all of our questions, and when we asked something... he didn't readily know, he checked with the Finance mgr or whomever and got an answer. We are really enjoying the MDX, and will certainly return to this dealership when we decide to purchase another vehicle.

January 25, 2017

The entire buying process was pleasant to say the least. I was walk-in potential buyer looking to simply test drive a car. I fell in love with the car,... and Tony patiently negotiated a deal with me over the next month and a half. Definitely in love with my car, and I thank Tony for handling the myriad of questions I had for him.

September 27, 2016

From the moment I walked through the door Adam Lewis greeted me with a warm smile. Adam and the Finance coordinator went above and beyond to make sure... I left the dealership with the PERFECT car!

September 21, 2016

My experience at this dearler ship was horrible..the customer service was awful.....I will never buy another vehicle again from there or recommend anyone... to go there