Porter Nissan

(4.4) 900 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.4
  • Great management team!!
    March 22, 2014

After shopping around to make sure I was getting the best deal Porter management as a team gave me the deal I was looking. I only with the sales manag...ers and they were easy guys once we agreed on pricing. Great group to buy a car from.

Jason, we love hearing about customers that have a great experience at Porter Nissan, and we are glad you are one of them! We know that buying a car i...s an important decision, and we are proud that you chose our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new vehicle, and have fun driving it. Sincerely, Kevin Carroll General Manager 302.368.6300 x. 3109 kcarroll@porterauto.com

• Best experience ever
    January 5, 2018

The Nissan crew is the the best. Always a pleasure to deal with, from the service manager Dave,and Hollie Chapman and the mechanic that worked on the... car. What a great experience i’ll always go back

• professional salesmen, many offers
    October 18, 2017

Very responsible, professional salesman They made it very easy Never go anywhere else Thank you

• Easy buying, No pressure
    August 2, 2017

Easy to deal with. No pressure buying experience. Everyone was very polite and easy going. We found the vehicle ready for us when we arrived and had a... deal within an hour.

• Amazing!
    June 7, 2017

Where to start, the customer service is great! Always straightforward, polite and realistic people who understand what I want. Service for me was in a...nd out and for the year that I have been getting my car done here I never had a problem. A very professional and legitimate business, I would recommend them to all my friends, Nissan or not

• My used car shopping experience
    March 27, 2017

I was pleasantly pleased when I received an email acknowledging my interest in purchasing a car almost immediately. A salesperson wrote me a nice invi...tation to come test drive the vehicle that I was looking at. I bought a vehicle at another dealer but I'd have to say I would definitely recommend Porter Nissan because of their willingness to help you through the process even if you didn't purchase YouTube car there thank you.

• Car was sold by the time I arrived.
    September 14, 2016

Didn't even call me to tell me it was sold as I was coming in from out of state.

• Danielle
    July 28, 2016

Had a wonderful experience. The staff was very patient with me with buying my car & very knowledgeable. I love my new car & most importantly I feel sa...fe. I'm so grateful.

• a great car buying experience
    July 26, 2016

I has a great experience when i purchased my new car from these guys. Everyone was really friendly and made the whole process very simple. I love the ...car that i bought and i would suggest that my friends go there in the future.

• Great car buying experience
    June 29, 2016

Purchased 2014 Chevy Cruze for my daughter. No haggling, car was in great condition and they allowed me to borrow it for a day to have my mehanic eva...luate it...

Porter Nissan