Royal Kia Tucson

New Used Service

911 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Royal Kia Tucson from DealerRater.com

• Great experience!
    October 29, 2014

I went through the buying experience, sitting on the side line, and being the co-signer for my daughter to buy her very first brand new car. The sales... associate and the entire dealership took excellent care of her. Having worked "in the industry" I have seen a lot of dealerships from the inside, and know the red flags when I see them. This was a through and through a great experience, and I'm happy my daughter chose Royal Kia, and that her introduction to becoming an owner of a new Kia was as positive and pleasant as this!

Super Helpful and Considerate
    April 19, 2018

I have had to come into the service center twice now, once for a recall/oil change, the second because my car wouldn't start. I had an absolutely inc...redible experience the first time - Matt helped me, walked me through the process, and explained everything in such a way that I felt like I really knew what was going on. When I had to go in the second time and I saw Matt working at the desk, I made sure to go up to him. Not only did he once again make me feel reassured, he recognized me from several months before. Matt is the reason why going in to get my car serviced doesn't feel like a chore. I cannot fully express how welcomed and comfortable I always feel working with him.

Employees Worked With
    No pressure and hastle free.
    April 17, 2018

Usually derad the process of purchasing another vehicle. Royal Kia's Bryce Deaver made the experience enjoyable. I did plenty of research before head...ing to the dealership. Bryce respected my vehicle choices; no pressure to introduce other vehicles outside of my price point. Test drove two vehicles and purchased one. Bryce represented everything honestly. Love the "Warranty Forever" program at Royal. I even purchased the extended warranty covering eveything else. The price was resonable. An overall great experience, and I really enjoy my new VW.

Bryce Deaver

Sales / Leasing Consultant

Enjoyable experience with some discontent
    April 10, 2018

Buying the car was a mostly enjoyable experience. Our salesman Jesus was easy going with no sales pressure and he was extremely helpful with my wish l...ist and last minute issues. I was also happy with the no hassle trade-in value provided for my old car. The only downside was the waiting for the finance department to put together the paperwork and final invoice. It took nearly 3 hours and I see absolutely no need to wait this long. By the end of the day it somewhat took away from the enjoyment of buying my car. Yes I would recommend Royal Kia for buying a car and also the service department (as I've used them for my previous car maintenance).

Bryce Deaver

Sales / Leasing Consultant

Jesus Camargo

Sales / Lease Consultant

Professional and Knowledgeable
    April 10, 2018

Tom Rice made car buying very easy. He is knowledgeable, no pressure and no sitting there all day to buy a car. He is a great sales person.

Easy process
    April 10, 2018

Such a better way to buy as car. No back and forth and, no pressure. Say yes or no. This was the easiest way I've ever bought a car. I highly recom...mend Sean and Royal Kia.

Very helpful
    April 9, 2018

Had emailed Juan Vazquez, with vague facts of what I had and needed on a used car. He referred me to a sales person who immediately had suggestions & ...a few questions. I know I would get help, if I chose to purchase from Royal Kia.

Professionalism combined with integrity
    April 6, 2018

I am a loyal customer at Kia Royal, mostly because of their associate Melissa Shelly. She is knowledgeable in the vehicle, a professional, has dealt... with me and my family with integrity, respect and honesty. This vehicle was brought to me as I just had surgery, and I trusted her judgment on the Hyundai. Value wise, it was in the right market rice. It is comforting to know the auto industry has polite professionals and NOT simply get a sale and a commission. No running back and forth to think you are getting a better deal from the dealership. Ms. Shelly id a trusted friend and as long as she is at Kia Royal, this is dealership I will go to and one that I trust The management and sales managers are helpful, and I am the old fashioned type of buyer, no frills, just down to earth word of honor that they treat me right, that quality is there at Kia Royal. Thanks a bunch to Kia Royal and especially Ms. shelly..

Employees Worked With
    Amazing service and great people!
    April 6, 2018

My first time buy was a great experience with amazing service. Melissa was easy to work with , efficient, and guided me through the whole process.

April 5, 2018

Eli was wonderful in helping me find the best car with the best deal and was able to get us a great interest rate! I was not expecting to buy a car to...day, but I couldn't pass up the offer and Eli was just amazing! He is a keeper and definitely knows his stuff when it comes to purchasing and financing a vehicle. Also, thanks so much for the beautiful roses! Eli, thanks so much dear! -Julie B.

Eli Hudson