Fair Oaks Ford Lincoln

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 2123 reviews

2123 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Fair Oaks Ford Lincoln from DealerRater.com

• May 14, 2016

All sales, financial and management staff were considerate, took time to answer questions, and made the process of buying the new vehicle very easy. T...he facility was clean and there was an area the kiddos could sit and enjoy a quick snack , which was provided. Louis, the salesman, was thorough, respectful and considerate of my families time.

June 21, 2018

Clint S. delivered on everything we wanted. We are enjoying our new 2018 Mustang Convertible. We love the Crimson color too!

June 18, 2018

Made my first buying experience simple to understand and easy to do. Gio worked with me to find the car that fit what I wanted and needed and made it ...happen.

Fair Oaks Ford-Lincoln Inc

Thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear that our team was able to help you with your first car purchase. We hope you enjoy your new car and w...e hope to see you again! Have a great day!

June 18, 2018

Clint, my sales person was excellent, we could not find my first choice of exterior color but he worked hard to find my second choice with exactly the... options I wanted and none I didn't want. We negotiated a fair price and in two days I had exactly the car I was looking for. Note: I bought my last MKZ (2014) from this dealer.

June 17, 2018

I was in a situation where I needed to get a car fast with no money down and the team at Fair Oaks made it happen. Jonathan was a very friendly, hel...pful, patient and knowledgeable salesman. Don't hesitate to ask for Jonathan if you want results. I will be working with him again in the near future when its time to buy another car.

Fair Oaks Ford-Lincoln Inc

We were happy to help and we hope you enjoy your new car! Please let us know if you need anything else, as we are always here to help. We hope you hav...e a great day!

June 16, 2018

Everyone was kind and helpful and patient with my indecisions. I would recommend them for any vehicle need. They are a very busy dealership, so pl...ease be patient with them too.

Fair Oaks Ford-Lincoln Inc

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your business and are happy to have earned it. Please let us know if you need anything else. Enjoy your new ve...hicle!

June 14, 2018

I was looking to purchase a 2018 Ford Mustang, while browsing the internet I came across Fair Oaks Ford. Thank god I did. Brandon the internet guy gav...e me all the information I needed to get me in the door. This place has the most amazing staff I have ever delt with at a car dealership, from the moment I walked through the door I was treated like a princess. My salesman Jonathan Garcia was so kind and patient, he pulled out a total of 4 Mustangs for me to test drive including driving one off the sales floor for me. I feel like I drove him nuts, but he was very very patient and I ended up buying the 1st one I drove. Bob Wojtan was the sweetest and most kind person, he made sure that both my son and I were hydrated and fed. Chris Policarpio did everything within his power to get my monthly payments where they needed to be and Steve Squillo the finance guys was very accurate and fast. Thank you everyone at Fair Oaks Ford for making me and my son feel like part of the family. Im so happy with my 2018 Ford Mustang!! You have a customer for life, and from what I hear Nicholas will be visiting Jonathan in the future

June 14, 2018

GAVE ME EVERYTHING I WANTED BUT CHROME LICENSE PLATE FRAMES :(

June 13, 2018

Everyone was very helpful, kind and informative. This was an emotional purchase for me and they were all awesome and understanding!

June 13, 2018

I and my husband have been going dealer to dealer looking at cars and asking for information on cars. Daniel was one of the nicest and most patient sa...lesman I've ever the pleasure of meeting. Answered every question and was very easy to get a long with. I and my husband felt at ease and comfortable when talking with Daniel. Will be returning just because of him.

Fair Oaks Ford-Lincoln Inc

Janice, thank you for the review! It sounds like Daniel was really able to help you and your husband out with your car buying search! We appreciate th...e feedback and hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day!