(4.8) 252 reviews

New Used Service

252 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Century BMW from DealerRater.com
  • Online purchasing with ease
    September 19, 2015

I am a first time internet buyer of an automobile and was leery about buying a car out of state. I received a very prompt response from Patrick White ...concerning my inquiry. I spoke with him the next day concerning a certified pre-owned BMW. He was very knowledgeable about the automobile and if he did not have an answer quickly found one. He showed a true interest in my concerns and listened to what I was looking for in an automobile. He was very polite on the phone and would call back within a reasonable amount of time, which was not what I was used to with other dealers that I had spoken with. A deal was made quickly and financing was taken care of with ease. I had planned to have the automobile shipped, which Patrick also helped with in contacting the company of my choosing. Shortly before shipping, an area of cosmetic damage was found on the automobile. Patrick called me immediately and relayed what was found. He then apologized and since it had not been discussed in the original agreement, Patrick had the area taken care of at no cost to me. I was so surprised by the honesty of this advisor. He could have shipped the car without any mention of it to me. I ended up getting to pick the car up myself and I was very glad that I did. Everyone at Century BMW was very pleasant to talk with. In talking with Patrick face to face I got a real feel for the pride that he takes in his position and the honesty and integrity that he has when working with a customer through the purchasing process. I highly recommend Century BMW as well as Patrick White to anyone looking to purchase a quality automobile from a quality sales team.

• Excellent
    January 26, 2018

This was my first time doing business with this dealership, but not my last. The experience was better than any other dealership experience I have had... in the past. The sales rep, Manette Singer, was friendly, professional and knowledgeable and the service I have dealt with, Stephanie Bingham and Brian Smalley were very helpful and friendly. This will not be my last experience with these great people.

Century BMW

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback! We appreciate your kind words and we are so glad to know your experience with us went well. I...t is great that our staff provided you with awesome customer service, especially, Manette, Stephanie, and Brian who were are all super helpful. We are glad to hear that you will continue to visit us in the future! We hope to see you soon and that you have an amazing day!

• Excellent
    January 23, 2018

Overall great experience at the dealership. Friendly and helpful staff with good inventory. Manette Singer was especially very helpful. She took the t...ime to go over all the options and trim levels. Definitely recommend this dealership.

Century BMW

Thank you for leaving a great review and recommendation, AB! It was a pleasure to hear Manette went the extra mile to provide you with an excellent ex...perience. She will be very happy to hear your kind words. If you have any further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We are always happy to help!

• Great buying experience at Century BMW
    January 23, 2018

Great attitude and very knowledgeable on the features of the car. A pleasure to work with, gave you the feeling you were getting a fair deal both on y...our trade and the new car. This is my 4th BMW from Century and the best experience so far. I???ll be back.

Century BMW

Thank you for leaving us a great review! It is always a pleasure to hear our returning customers continue to have another excellent experience at our ...dealership. Our team will be very happy to hear your kind words. Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We greatly appreciate your continued business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

• Totally A++++ transaction.
    January 22, 2018

I found a pre-owned vehicle on line. They were quick to respond to my inquiry. 48hrs later, I???m in my Certified BMW X1. Highly recommend! Easy trans...action.

Century BMW

Thanks so much for sharing your experience! We're glad our team provided quick service and made sure everything went smoothly for you. We hope to work... with you again!

• Excellent experience.
    January 22, 2018

The transaction was completed in two hours. The salesperson was very knowledgeable of the product line. The financial transaction was well organized a...nd all questions were answered.

Century BMW

Thank you for sharing your experience, Beth! We're glad to hear our team provided prompt, knowledgeable service and we look forward to your next visit...!

• Excellent Service
    January 14, 2018

Carol is amazing to work with! Very knowledgeable and nice! Highly recommended! Contact Carol for the best service! She will take the time to find exa...ctly what you want.

Century BMW

Thank you for the five-star review, Stacey! We appreciate hearing that Carol offered you exceptional service, and will make sure to pass along your fe...edback. Please do not hesitate to contact us for anything further!

• No Pressure Great Service
    January 8, 2018

Carol is a no pressure and very knowledgeable. She listens first to what I wanted and then finds vehicles that would suit my needs. I recommend Carol... Marks for her professionalism, knowledge and no pressure approach.

Century BMW

Thank you for the excellent review! We're happy to hear Carol was mindful of your needs and provided knowledgeable service. We look forward to working... with you again.

• Excellence service
    January 7, 2018

Mr. Volinski was very courteous, thorough, and knowledgeable. He gave me an offer to good to refuse at a great rate and even my daughter got a battery... powered Z4 BMW from the dealership along with my purchase!

Century BMW

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are thrilled Chase was there to assist you in the process of finding the perfect vehicle. Congratu...lations on your brand new Z4 BMW. We appreciate your loyalty and business!

• Simple and Easy
    January 5, 2018

Carol is great to work with. She will help you find the right car for you without the pressure of buying something quickly. She will take great care o...f you through the whole car buying process.

Century BMW

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback! We are so happy to know your experience with us went well and that Carol was so grea...t to work with. It is wonderful that she was so helpful throughout your visit and in helping find the right car for you. We hope that you will continue to visit us in the future! Have a good day!

3800 University Dr Huntsville, AL 35816